·
Calf...Ankles...Cankles!!
12,676 Posts
great quetion james.

im kidding. lol. but hey, ill let it slide since its xmas

·
Registered
559 Posts
Hell yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good by 2005 kiss my azz.
Everyone that knows my knows why im so glad to see it go.
2006 will be my year for i am grabbing it by the balls and not letting go till i get what i want. List goes as follows.
1. Go to Philippines
2. Finsih new fire truck
3. Finish final few mods on xd.
4. Xmas 06 with my girl

·
Other options seeker
693 Posts
Thanks to the loyal service of my XD, I will be starting my "flip house" project this year...wooohooo!!!

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
here's to hoping '06 starts out with a new (in my field and better paying) job!

hopefully I won't move twice this year....

not that '05 was bad, but there is plenty of room for improvement!

·
My name is Aaron
7,827 Posts
I'm working both the eve and the day. so yeah... fun times!
I wake up at 5am everyday and don't get off work until 3:30, meaning I don't get home until about 4:30-5pm depending on traffic. Airports are fun...

·
tWiSt AnD sCoRe
362 Posts
Oh boy...I can only hope that 2006 will be a better year for me than 2005! I couldn't ask for more from the XD, she has run strong and hopefully stronger in 2006. Maybe this year though I can find a girl to chill with :( That's all that I ask, other than that turning 21 might change things a bit. Sorry for the rant, I've had a few drinks. Thanks everyone for all the help with the XD, truly appreciated!! Everyone here is awsome, I can't wait till a meet when I can meet some people in person!

·
Calf...Ankles...Cankles!!
12,676 Posts
i love how people make it seem like something big is coming w/ the new year. the only thing im not ready for is how incredibly hungover im going to be on 01/01/06. other than that, its just more days to get through. and i turn 21 in 06, so i can finally get rid of my goofy looking vertical drivers license and start going to the bars

·
Class Out The ***
1,494 Posts
^^^ actually, i'm headed to a bigger, more competitive school in 2006. i have to file my taxes for the first time also. and the hyundai in the hills... still trying to make it to that.

·
Registered
3,325 Posts
I hope the new year is goin to be better than this one.Im not saying that this year has been bad but,there is always room for improvement

·
GenCoupe owner
160 Posts
2005 blew a load...I put the Evo3 kit back on again...after extensive fiberglass work...then destroyed it again...fuckin' a...then got 4 tickets 05...lost my best friend in a car accident...made a roadtrip to Wisconsin for funeral...got back to Goldsboro to find out I have a warrant for my lawyer failing to apear in court...lost liscense for 2 months...got them back...and then that next week...found out my boy was hookin' up with my girl...so more fun there...

06 is going to be a good year...my resolution is to not speed all the time...and not lose my liscense again...

hope all goes well

1 - 16 of 16 Posts