Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Other options seeker
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok people,
Right now I am just guaging the interest in this. I have a company here that will manufacture these for us. Depending on how many people and what flavor (GLS/GT) we get, these will be around $100 shipped. Here is a picture.

I will get a count in 2 Weeks. Made from ABS Plastic (unpainted)

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
I've been looking for one of these, I'll take a GT one.. How do they attach ?

·
Rebuilding the XD
6,253 Posts
I would go for one of those for my 03xd

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
01 GLS Me likey! Painted body color would look best. There is something similar made by the Ventvisor people but its tinted plastic and sticks out a lot farther.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
I'd be more concerned that the rear window squirter would be blocked. Awhile ago there were some of these(for the hatch) for sale but they were close outs, once again a day late to find out. Does any one know of anyone who had one ?

·
scared like cheese
1,083 Posts
vsolo said:
I'd be more concerned that the rear window squirter would be blocked. Awhile ago there were some of these(for the hatch) for sale but they were close outs, once again a day late to find out. Does any one know of anyone who had one ?
You actually use the rear squirter? I hardly even use the rear wiper, it's really only usefull to me when I'm stopped and the water starts to build up. Once the car is moving the wind takes care of keeping the window clear.

·
Broke @$$ Fool
2,648 Posts
2GTS said:
You actually use the rear squirter? I hardly even use the rear wiper, it's really only usefull to me when I'm stopped and the water starts to build up. Once the car is moving the wind takes care of keeping the window clear.
I use mine constantly! I hate driving other cars now that don't have rear windshield wipers.

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts
02 GLS. Have interest at the moment, but like Carbon said, will want to see one installed and know install details first

·
Registered
5,309 Posts
well you already know im in for this but i just felt like posting it again

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.