Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, last saturday of this month is our car show @ rick case here in davie.

Awards, barbeque, free parts giveaways, prizes and trophies for the winner.

4-9 here at the dealer.

I'm looking for a 30 - 50 car turnout here people so let me know!

shawn :)

come on people its gonna be great

·
In da game for a while...
1,635 Posts
I'm down but I desperately need to get my A/C finished so I can put my dash back in lol....What classes will they have?? Cost??

·
Registered
3,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just found out about it today, they said lets have a car show, so i am putting it together

its FREE to enter if you pre register with me in the next two weeks. 10.00 @ the door registration.

There will be free oil changes, parts, gift certificates and trophies as prizes.

There will be the following catagories.

Show and Go
Shine
Sound
Performance
Best in Show

starts @ 12 or so with food and drink, show starts @ 4:00

·
1,635 Posts
Well I don't know now cuz I gotta get that dent and scratch fixed on my car b4 I ever show again...

·
Premium Member
4,531 Posts
If I can get a battery for the car - yes I still have not replaced it. Right now I don't have anything on the schedule for that weekend.

·
1,635 Posts
I'm going but just to chill. Not entering cuz of the dent..

·
Premium Member
4,531 Posts
Well I was going to ask if it was possible for your dealership to do some warranty work on my car while I was there (re-flash ECM and the weather stripping for the front doors) but I may not be able to make it now. Looks like I may have an upgrade at a hospital scheduled for that weekend. If I can get out of it, I would still be looking to have some work done when I get there.

·
1,635 Posts
Did the show happen??

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
daaang . . . that sucks . . .you can only blame the bonhead who came up with the idea within 30 days of the event.

you need advertising, annoying commercials on local radio that play incessantly(sp?) in order to burn the details into your brain . . . more time . . .

hope they try it again

·
Registered
3,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Can't put advertisement without cars there buddy.

Within the "boneheaded 30 day time frame" I had ZERO people say they were definitley coming from this board.

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
thats why more time would be more appropriate. say, 60 days min.

30 days seems like too short notice for the "how am i gonna break it to her/get permission from her to go" plan to completely unfurl . . . you'll understand when you're married lol

1 - 18 of 18 Posts