Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sep. 18 & 19 IDRA Battle of the Imports

The show is Sunday, Sep 19. I'm thinking I might enter, since I'm probably going to miss a local show due to my hood damage being repaired. I'm not good enough to win much, but would like to show once anyway. Anyone else interested in going, or maybe entering? It's a while away so you have time to plan.

Info Here

·
scared like cheese
1,083 Posts
I might be able to go depending on how much money needs to be spent on the wedding and what is happening on Sept. I really want to get out and do some car stuff with some of you local guys but something always seems to come up.

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
More info about the event:

http://www.battleoftheimports.com/home.shtml

Update:

I got an email back from asking about specifics on entering the show, if any of you are interested:

Mike,
Thank you for your email!! Actually, the Hyundai's would all fall into the "Sport Compact" class. You would be competing with any Pontiac's, Saturn's, things like that. Cavalier's do have their own class, so you will not be in the same class as them. We hope to see you and your friends there!! You have chances to win!

In regards to entering the show, there is no pre-registration, so you can just show up with as many friends as you want and we'll get you all in the show.

Thanks again,
Jeremy Doolittle

Car Show Manager

Battle of The Imports

1 - 3 of 3 Posts