Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Wingy
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hate rude people. Friday night I brought my girlfriend, her brother (whos 19) and his girlfriend with me to my parents house in Ajax (it's about 40mins away from where I live now). We were having a birthday for my girlfriend and a lot of her friends from school live around there. Anyways the night goes on and it was a great night. We go out for breakfast the next morning, where we tell them we are going to my girlfriend's grandmothers for dinner (which we had told them about before we left to go to Ajax). Her brother's girlfriend starts freaking out how she doesn't want to go and that she wants me to drive her all the way back home so she could shower and turn around and come back. Her grandmother's house is on the way back home and from her house back home is about 20-25mins. After I tell her no I am not doing that she gets all pissy and starts complaining over and over about it. I f**k'en hate rude people

·
Super Moderator
12,635 Posts
I have found little that is good about human beings on the whole. In my experience most of them are trash, no matter whether they publicly subscribe to this or that ethical doctrine or to none at all. That is something that you cannot say aloud, or perhaps even think
From Freud.

·
Super Moderator
12,635 Posts
Maybe so, but I enjoy his sayings!

·
Wingy
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
not all girls are stupid....my girlfriend (and I am not saying this because I am sleeping with her) she wouldn't make a big deal about this. Worst she would do is say 1 thing that she is annoyed that she couldn't have a shower and that would have been the end of it....this girl kept trying to guilt me to take her back home first

·
Wingy
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
lol, oh I did....and told her she could come with us and suck it up, or she could spend the next several hours walking home...but for some reason that didn't help much...she stopped for all of 10mins and then started complaining again....god I hate immature, rude people. She is like this all the time, I hate hanging out with her....but my girlfriends brother is a cool guy to chill with...they just need to break up

and I wouldn't waste $10 on her either....wouldn't even give her a penny

·
Super Moderator
12,635 Posts
Only one thing to do then; break them up.

·
Wingy
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
lol I don't want to be an a**hole about it, but I am going to talk to him about her....they are young still, he doesn't need to settle with that....lol

·
Veni, Vidi, Velcro
10,969 Posts
lol I don't want to be an a**hole about it, but I am going to talk to him about her....they are young still, he doesn't need to settle with that....lol
You're never too young to learn manners and common courtesy.

You're nice enough to give her a ride where she's going, **** her if that's not enough for her.

·
Super Moderator
12,635 Posts
You're never too young to learn manners and common courtesy.

You're nice enough to give her a ride where she's going, **** her if that's not enough for her.
Well said. I knew there was a reason I liked you Corey.

·
Wingy
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hahahaha I know...she'll never get a ride from me again...next time she asks and I tell her no...I'll remind her I don't wanna listen to her B**ch no more....well said Munky

·
Rebuilding the XD
6,253 Posts
should have given her the good ol' FP

·
Premium Member
4,531 Posts
lol, oh I did....and told her she could come with us and suck it up, or she could spend the next several hours walking home...but for some reason that didn't help much...she stopped for all of 10mins and then started complaining again....god I hate immature, rude people. She is like this all the time, I hate hanging out with her....but my girlfriends brother is a cool guy to chill with...they just need to break up
Well she must know how to do something he likes if he is still with her.

I just hope he comes to his senses before he marries her, that would be the total suck.

·
That's Mr. Detail to you
728 Posts
hahahaha I know...she'll never get a ride from me again...next time she asks and I tell her no...I'll remind her I don't wanna listen to her B**ch no more....well said Munky
Someone rep Munky... I still can't.
Yeah I can't rep either. If everyone else can't rep maybe that is why I haven't received any rep lately. So much for rep whoring. As far as the subject at hand goes, I agree with Munky.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts