Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's good? This is my first post. Hit me up if you want to start up San Diego meet with location and time. Just throwing this out there to see if I can meet up with some peeps and possibly buy/trade parts (or shops in the area) or talk about Elantra problems/issues, and of course, fill my belly and cruise around. LA and OC seems kind of far for me but perhaps to get something started in SD would seem more ideal. Thanks for viewing. Peace!! :D

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
theres a few of us here in SD, it would be cool to get a meet going. we tried a couple times before, but there was only 3 of us. its always good to meet new people and talk car.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm off weekend nights as well as Mon Tues Wends. Anyone down for one of those days so we may not have to take time off from work?? Keep in mind that I'm still getting use to my ride and I only have 22 miles on the odometer.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Let's try a small meet & greet at In-N-Out *Mission Valley. Monday Aug 10 at 9pm?? Anyone else down for some burgers & shakes and talk shop on a weeknight?? If you're reading this and want to meet up, feel free to stop by if every one else is cool with that date & time.

·
7 psi tunned by poweraxel
3,203 Posts
sounds good to me...

is that the one on Camino Del Este?
yes, camino del este or camino del rio north, its right on the corner of both streets.

A warning to everyone though, that in and out is always packed, but i doubt it will be busy at 9pm since its an odd hour for alot of people to be eating at that time.

here is the address

2005 Camino Del Este
San Diego, CA 92108

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sorry that I didn't make it. Man. Hope you guys understand. That was a crazy day for me. Had friends get ready to leave to fly back to Korea and then we went out to D&B's at my wife's request with our kids. Didn't even get a chance to hit up the forum at work or home. Does someone have another place and date in mind??

1 - 15 of 15 Posts