Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well last night i was at my girlfriends house and everything was going fine. She started playing in a co-ed softball league, so around 8 we took off to get to her game at 9. So we both get in the car thinking everything things ok, and then bam. She forgets i was there and runs straight back into my car :mad:.

here are some pics:

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the fender kinda looks like it got the most of the damage. and the door just kinda looks like it got scraped up.

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts
It's amazing how many people back into cars in their own driveway. I've seen it happen 4x, and was a passenger in a car once.

·
Premium Member
9,901 Posts
OK. thread fail

Thread title: Saw her first action
Opening line: Well last night i was at my girlfriends house and everything was going fine. She started playing..

Then it just goes downhill from there

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
OK. thread fail

Opening line: Well last night i was at my girlfriends house and everything was going fine. She started playing..

lol..

·
Super Moderator
4,858 Posts
****ty buzz, bro. I know if that was MY gf pulling that ****... I'd be the happiest man in Calgary that night, ifyaknowwhatImean....

·
Scary Super Mod
7,371 Posts
to jimbo that sux she owes you big time after that! but luckly thats not that bad new fender maybe new door or just buff it out...lol

okay that made lol really hard.
OK. thread fail

·
Premium Member
9,901 Posts
^lol

this is more commen then i thought, to actually contribute real info to the thread instead of just being an ***.. lol
my ex actully was the first person to get into an accident with my xd2. she was following me and when i stopped at a stop sign rear ended me. luckily no damage but still... women

cool that insurance is all over it, best of luck on it all getting square in a timely fashion

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
since its the end of the week, im gonna take it over to a shop on monday and let them start fixing it from there.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts