Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
scared like cheese
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to Las Vegas in about 3 hours and will be partying/gambling till midnight Sunday. It's my dad's 50th and this is what he wanted for a party, my grandma, a couple aunts, my ma, sister & bf and my little lady will all be hanging at the Flamingo for the weekend. We have a little fun on Lake Meade scheduled as well, we have a pontoon boat and jet ski for Sat. Hopefully I bring home a little bit of money but I have planned to loose everything I'm bringing, that's the cost of entertainment. You never know maybe I'll hit it big and be talking of boosting the XD on the plane ride home.
See you all at 6am Monday when I get home.

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts
Good luck out west. Have fun and win lots of money! Leaving from MDW or ORD?

·
EVERYONE LOVES HYPNOTOAD!
1,361 Posts
Have fun but leave some money for me - I'm going out to the flamingo Thur (6/24) for a few days of fun.

·
scared like cheese
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm back. Got home at about 6 this morning. The flight sucked and to make it more interesting we had a medical emergency happening in the back of the plane. Noone would say what was happening but it didn't look to serious because they let us off the plane before the paramedics took the victim off. Then we had a wonderfull $60 cab ride home in a pos caprice that stunk of burning oil and was driven by a no speak that couldn't take directions to save his life. I didn't really win anything but I didn't loose much so I consider that winning sort of(I brought home alot of the cash that I was planning on loosing). I had a great time, Lake Meade was a blast. We had a pontoon boat and a jetski all day and had a tube to pull too. I took a nasty spill off the tube at high speed and will probably be sore for another day or two. One of the better parts of the trip was seeing my parent who are out in Idaho, and finding out the help they are giving us for the wedding next year. I'm in need of some sleep bad, I've been up since 7am Sun and am beat.
Later
Sean

1 - 8 of 8 Posts