Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
scared like cheese
1,083 Posts
Those "Elantra" rims are actually tib rims. The Tib was wearing those from the factory before the XD was.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
2GTS said:
Those "Elantra" rims are actually tib rims. The Tib was wearing those from the factory before the XD was.
i know they came on tiburons first man, I OWN a tiburon, i would know, because i was looking for 2nd gen tiburon wheels first but these were closer to me....jesus, but those came off an elantra so i called them Elantra wheels. the tiburon wheels come with 195/55r15's stock the elantra comes with 195/60r15's stock, so don't be a smart ass.

i also have a 2nd gen tiburon muffler if you care. or did that come on something else first?

and that boosted RSX runs your life...soo sexy.

oh yeah and the main purpose of this post was to show off the new wheels and blacked out headlights, thanks.

·
Registered
429 Posts
nice rims..... bling bling..... where'd you get them from.....LOL

edit.... 2gts.... they are elantra rims. they were my stockers/.

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
KDMdreamin said:
i know they came on tiburons first man, I OWN a tiburon, i would know, because i was looking for 2nd gen tiburon wheels first but these were closer to me....jesus, but those came off an elantra so i called them Elantra wheels. the tiburon wheels come with 195/55r15's stock the elantra comes with 195/60r15's stock, so don't be a smart ass.

i also have a 2nd gen tiburon muffler if you care. or did that come on something else first?

and that boosted RSX runs your life...soo sexy.

oh yeah and the main purpose of this post was to show off the new wheels and blacked out headlights, thanks.
:abovelol: Did you not notice that this is an ELANTRA XD SITE????? Let's not be a jerk to people that don't even care about your ride. And as for the RSX, :thumbsdow , take it back to Japan, we like Korean cars here.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
04 elantra cvvt said:
:abovelol: Did you not notice that this is an ELANTRA XD SITE????? Let's not be a jerk to people that don't even care about your ride. And as for the RSX, :thumbsdow , take it back to Japan, we like Korean cars here.
1st off your a fucking moron...that rsx RUNS YOUR LIFE with his "shiny radiator"....

it's a hyundai i joined this site because i found elantra owners tended not to rice out cars, and be a little more intelligent. YOU on the other hand are a complete idiot. go fuck yourself and never post in my threads again thanks.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Well, when I first saw this thread I thought "wow, pointless as hell"... because I thought you shown off that first pic already in another thread....

But now I'm left to wonder... why in the gdamn hell are you talking about elantra owners not ricing out their rides when in this pic:

it has "GARAG3 BATTL3" or garage battle above your headlight... w t f...

ooh wait, it says dot com there tooo... still looks pretty damn ghey other than that nice tib... but... looks stock as hell ??

·
Registered
429 Posts
the garage battle logo is a "club/group" where we live at. and its not a decal... just a compputer imposed image. at least i think it is/

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
OK, just wondering why a tib owner is sitting here telling me that an RSX is running my life with a shiny radiator, and that I'm a moron for posting in an XD site when I own one. And last time I checked, these threads were nowhere near yours. And yes, we are a little more intelligent, obviously. I'm not going to resort to harsh words to get my point across, just going to say that I don't agree with what you are trying to do here. I don't care about an RSX with a shiny radiator. The headlights are cool on the tib and nice mod.
Have a little respect for the people that use this forum on a regular basis

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts
Come on, lets play nice boys and girls... we all know you don't have to own an elantra to post here... just like may of us post at Sonataspeed, and NT. It's in the 'other cars' section, so there's really nothing to get all worked up about.

The wheels look nice btw.

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Well said Super. Please guys remember we're all on the same side here! State your opinions but leave off the profanity and personal insults, they aren't really adding anything to the discussion.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
1) only a "newb" to this site, not hyundai's or cars for that matter.
2) i WILL NOT put clear corners on my car, i'm going for the OEM clean look.
3) if you have any common sense and knowledge turboed rsx's are few, and that is one of them so you should be happy i showed you a picture of one.
4) as for the sticker on my car, i dont' consider it rice, because it Represents a car forum that a bunch of guys i know started. so i will represent, notice the sticker is black, and when you look at my car at first you can't even see it.
5)mods for my car include those rims 01 tiburon muffler and other than lowering it there will be no more exterior mods because i like the CLEAN OEM look. engine wise i don't plan to do too much to unless i come across some $, need a reliable everyday car to get from my college to home. plus i don't have a lot of spare cash lying around since i am in college and not the wealthy person to say the least.

·
Registered
429 Posts
KDMdreamin said:
1) only a "newb" to this site, not hyundai's or cars for that matter..
I can account to this. www.dragva.com he is a major poster.

KDMdreamin said:
4) as for the sticker on my car, i dont' consider it rice, because it Represents a car forum that a bunch of guys i know started. so i will represent, notice the sticker is black, and when you look at my car at first you can't even see it.
this is very similar to the elantraXD sticker on the sides of my car. i really don't seem to see the difference here. no i'm not takeing sites on this one. just pointing out what i see. i have already talked to KDM personally about calming down on here.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
degrading? i believe you were the first ones to say something to me.

^mr. smart ass (if that wasn't suppose to be a smart ass comment i'm sorry but that's how it comes off as to me)

Did you not notice that this is an ELANTRA XD SITE????? Let's not be a jerk to people that don't even care about your ride. And as for the RSX, , take it back to Japan, we like Korean cars here.
your a moron, i have a tiburon and i look at your cars because i like seeing nice hyundais, i dont' care if they aren't tiburons. i figured you people would respecet a nice clean tiburon, i guess not. and you giving a thumbs down to my friends RSX is retared, when that turbo'd rsx will probably beat a lot of the people on this board if not all. (any elantras on the 12 second area?). give respect where respect is do.

·
Registered
175 Posts
hey lets all take our midols and calm down i think that scince this is the other cars section of the forum so he can talk about the rsx if he wants and reading this thread was voluntary so getoff each others asses :headshake

1 - 20 of 35 Posts