• Yes

Votes: 34 70.8%
  • No

Votes: 14 29.2%
21 - 40 of 61 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,531 Posts
I believe if you had a pop up poll when you access the site, it would make for more votes.
The voting is really not that much of an issue, the issue is more that nobody wants to run their cars. I think there has been one time (and it was just recently) that we had the cars nominated before the deadline.

·
Registered
295 Posts
your reason is the same reason like id say More than half have. "id run BUT ......." theres always something people want to do before they run.. and then it doesnt happen or even when it does theres soemthing else they want beofore they run, and then they never run.
Way to be part of the problem, and not the solution!
hehe :D
Alrighty then ill enter into whatever comes next :)

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
I believe that maybe we should get something to get people riled up over it. Maybe we need some sort of video to promote COTM or whatever it is called. We need to hype this up, so we get attention of more members, and maybe a few companies.

I agree with KoreanSaab on the magazine style too.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Im in the same boat, part of the problem always more i want to do before i enter. Buuut i may go ahead and do my photoshoot a bit early. I think maybe do away with some of the rules of it say cant win more than 3 times a year. Or maybe put the current winner in the poll to stay as car of the month till someone can knock them off (via votes of course). Just some other ideas make it more competitive by having to knock the current winner off and he/she cannot be on longer that 3 months.

·
That's Mr. Detail to you
728 Posts
I'm hoping with the new elantra coming out that more people will be showing up to enter their cars in the contests. I'd enter myself but I was unemployed for 10 months and my car has fallen behind on its maintenance. Currently catching up on that right now. :)

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Heck, I can enter mine... it ain't pretty anymore... pretty beat up... but if no one wants to enter... lol

Sent from my hands using an application on some device that is full of ice cream.

·
Registered
26 Posts
heh i think car of the month isin t that bad idea :)
I actually like it really much :)

Need to wash my car when it gets a bit warmer ( atm it is -20 out side :) ) then i can put my car pictures up too :)

21 - 40 of 61 Posts