Hyundai Elantra Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know where else to put this, or even if I should put this in this forum, but I just felt like I needed to get my thoughts down on paper (paper? forum?). About 2 weeks ago, I had 4 friends die.

My friend Jay (owner of a very nice, and very non rice civic) was shot on tuesday the 18th when he saw someone trying to steal his car. He ran over to stop the guy, and the guy turn around and shot him twice in the stomach region. He died in the hospital 5 hours later.

Following this, my friends Mike and Brad where driving down I-87 (major highway that connects NYC and Albany) towards NYC to get to the hospital where my friend Jay was. They were passing a Semi on the right hand side, and the Semi didn't know they were there. It attempted to merge back into the right lane, sending Mike's probe off the road, and into a tree at about 50 miles per hour (according to the police). Both were killed instantly in the crash.

Finally, my friend Brad has a younger brother Mike (my age 19). Both Brad and Mike's parents were killed when they were younger, so Brad was the legal guardian for Mike. Upon hearing the news, Mike took a 12 gauge shotgun and blew out the back of his head.

Needless to say, these were the kids I grew up with. You know, the ones who would push you out of the way of an oncoming bus, taking you out of harms way, and putting theselves into it for you.

Well, if you've gotten this far, I'd like to thank you for reading this. I would be very grateful if you could hold these 3 friends of mine in the light, and hope, as I do, that they are in a better place.

Thanks,
Ren

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Oh my gosh.....i'm speechless, and so sorry. Just stick with it ok, we will all be praying for you and them. We are family here, so it's good that you feel like you can talk to us to help ease your mind.

·
Registered
52 Posts
wow...sorry to hear about that man. have you thought about seeking some help for this? there's no shame in getting outside assistance...in fact, i have tons of respect for those that seek help.

good luck bro.

·
19 second madman
2,506 Posts
thats nothing short of terrible...god, I'd love to take that car jacker and carve the flesh off of him and make him eat it...and I didnt even know the guys. people like that disgust me. sorry to put bad thoughts in your head, but thats how I feel. I am sorry that this happened to you, try to get counseling, or talk about it with people you trust. and remember, violence isnt the answer

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks everyone, I have been seeing someone about this. the police found the car jacker, and he is facing murder in the 2nd degree. Personally, I hopes he rots in hell, and gets the chair.

Once again, thank you for your thoughts.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts