Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
*BARK*
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been looking everywhere... not sure if old rules pertain to the new site though... what the restrictions on signatures? Is there a limit to number of pictures and the sizes of them?

·
Registered
499 Posts
No official rules yet. Just use your common sense. Don't put like ten images in a sig or anything huge like 800x600.
If someone's signature is waaayy too big or completely inappropriate, feel free to send a polite PM to the user asking to resize or change the signature. If that does not work, you can PM one of the Super Mods or me and we'll see if it needs to be changed.

·
Registered
499 Posts
150-200 kb?? Where did that come from?
We still have people who are on 56k and there are several members from overseas who I am sure have pretty slow internet access.
I would say 40-50 kb at max.

·
*BARK*
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
But then again with the new forum people have the option of turning off Avatars, Signatures, and Images so can't we be a little free with the limit? :D :wavey:

·
Registered
499 Posts
Like I said, just use common sense and try not to go overboard. :)

·
Buffalo's Finest
90 Posts
Is there anyone here that can help me with my signature. I would like to put a picture of my car in it but all the pictures i have with me were taken at 5megapixel and are huge. Can anyone shrink them for me and possible make something cool. I am ok with computers, but when it comes to this kinda stuff i am terrible. I appreciate it. Thanks

Rich

1 - 16 of 16 Posts