1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Calf...Ankles...Cankles!!
12,676 Posts
GK steering wheel

·
My name is Aaron
7,827 Posts
i think i did (if you count the painting the dash as one) from the interior section... so i voted yes... even though i guess it could count as a maybe

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts
I know I have, but they're in the past. I remember the start of EXD, when everything was a 'how could I...' or 'this is how I...' did something. I think just about all the pioneering has been done, and exists somewhere on this forum, maybe not all in DIY fashion, but if it's been done, more than likely there's a post about it here somewhere.

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
No, I was going to a remote car starter install DIY along with hooking it up to the ETACS and the whole nine yards, but I didn't think anyone would attempt to install one themselves, besides myself.

·
Sober
1,823 Posts
I posted a DIY for the rear deck/rear seat removal/6x9" rear speaker installation, but it didn't get published because of all the constructive dissing I reckon. :(
:hand: :hand: :hand: :hand:

·
Player to be named later
3,334 Posts
Sure: My grill mesh. I've got another one or two to post when I get time (backlit grill, under-hood light). It's just a question of anotating the pics and uploading them. When I get a chance. Some day. Maybe.

·
My name is Aaron
7,827 Posts
find a way to make a tint DIY that won't look crappy as hell with all those air bubbles and i might give that a shot... if i mess up, i could always just get it done right by pros.

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Ninja Super Mod
17,346 Posts

·
turbo envy
12,884 Posts
KeWLKaT said:
seriously. a diy is a diy. if the man says that beer is needed, well, it is needed!

checkout my latest diy for the voltage stabilizer ;)

in the coming weeks i will post a diy clutch install and during winter i can do a diy turbo install if you want also!! :redface:

i guess there will be two installs... ;)

has anybody done a DIY on how to drive??? :eek:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts