Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Not a n00b
6,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally installed my amp and sub today but when I removed the head unit I found this! Under about 3 full rolls of electrical tape!

So I redid all of the wiring with crimp connectors and all that. Then I moved on and did this!

I'm not sure if I like it or not. but it is different and I can't wait to get my double din navigation unit for it!

Oh and just for fun and games some RICE!!!

I just layed them on there. they were in my cousins garbage pile at his garage.

·
Super Moderator
12,635 Posts
Your man card, hand it over for even placing those vent things on the car!

·
Super Moderator
4,858 Posts
Why? A man can't have some fun at a ricer's expense? Your funny bone: dust it off.

·
Not a n00b
6,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Interesting, but I'll pass. The buttons on the top of the HVAC looks like they are right against the dash fascia. Is that right or is it that picture that's doing that?
They are right against it in that pic. I wiggled it down a bit But I'm not sure I like it up there really I don't care for the way it looks sunken into the facia. I will probably swap it back tomorrow before I wash claybar and wax the hell out of it. I got the mesh to do my grill up and my side moldings should be ready for paint tomorrow as well.

---------- Post added 04-10-2010 at 08:36 PM ----------

I thought it was pretty funny and my cuz was like d0000d that looks awesome! I got in my car and left promptly lol.

·
Scary Super Mod
7,371 Posts
Man whoe ever did that first install should be taken out back beat then shot the is just horrible. And the vents look great should have left them on.........NOT and making fun of ricers thats what lifes all about!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts