Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Countersteer forever
2,962 Posts
That's crazy. A bunch of idiots trying to drift cars in stock form with a crowd of people standing nearby... yeah, that's a good idea.

·
19 second madman
2,506 Posts
jesus christ, thats so stupid, but I really couldnt help from laughing my ass off. how can they be that stupid? note to self, have 3 fast 3 furious banned from india.

·
Registered
540 Posts
What a bunch of abject morons. Reminds me of the bird I hit this morning. Splat. Stupid idiots. Some of those crashes had to have killed people on the side lines. How's that for natural selection. "Gee, look at the car comin' at me at 80, oh ho, I'll just sit here." Splat. Ahahahaha. Morons!

·
2004 Elantra GLS
80 Posts
lol man oh man you would think they would get the idea that this is stupid after the first two or three cars crashed into people and destroyed the car. I love the one where the wheel flys off, lol, talk about feeling stupid.

·
Registered
687 Posts
Thats so gay funny but gay those car should not drift!You Should not drift fwd cars!

·
06 GT Silver 5M
59 Posts
Sudden urge to drift in india must not no love car must not.. must watch again and laugh... So very sad it was.. who drifts in an suv or jeep !?!?

·
Old timer
298 Posts
How F'n stuid can some people be. I find it hard to be reminded that there can be people that dumb and when I think I have seen the worst something like this comes along - lol. Lets start up a collection for cheap pine boxes to put then in, I will start with 25cents.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Doesn't really look like India to me guys. That aside looks very much like bored Arabs with time and a handful of good Toyotas and Hondas they weren't using for anything else, sooooo why not? Gotta feel sorry for the idiots standing by the side of the road though. Hey Aziz, whats that guy in the Camry doing? WHAM!! Oh hello there Sidhartha!

·
KDM to JDM.
6,437 Posts
I saw something like this on realTV...there was a driver and a passenger, the passenger had half of his body out the window waving to everyone when the car decided to flip mid-drift. Killed him instantly when the car landed on him.

·
Hyundai Dealer
811 Posts
a couple high school kids wrecked near me trying to do this in a jeep wrangler in the school parking lot in the middle of summer on a dry hot ass day. 1 of them died. some people dont understand anything!

·
Registered
540 Posts
slvrsleeper said:
Doesn't really look like India to me guys. That aside looks very much like bored Arabs with time and a handful of good Toyotas and Hondas they weren't using for anything else, sooooo why not? Gotta feel sorry for the idiots standing by the side of the road though. Hey Aziz, whats that guy in the Camry doing? WHAM!! Oh hello there Sidhartha!
Why would Buddha be drifting?

·
Registered
732 Posts
Morrons, I like how the first few were drifting with other traffic on the road.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Ya have to say one thing.there are certainly some brave people to be there watching this. But on the other hand, they really are a bunch of idiots.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts