Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
2005 Member
834 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I havent been posting really at all on here anymore. I have had a crazy last year in a half. I just recently replaced the block because the thrust barring felt it needed to be completely gone. Luckily I made some friends in high places so I walked out of my dealership paying $1400. (understanding my car actually had 107k on it.) Instead of the $4200 dollars it would have cost any other Joe. I also have had limited access to the internet. So I have tried to post things I wanted to sell and I havent got around to posting pictures. So sorry to those people waiting for stuff for me to post pictures of. Here in the months to come I can help resolve the issues with Craig (Compact Divisions) by helping us get our money back and also by posting up the things I have to sell...Oem lip spoiler,etc. So I am sorry to all members. This is the place that helped me fall in love with my elantra. Pay respect where respect is due.
Oh and prepare for something that will rock your socks for ride of the month....I pulled a few things that elantra members havent seen before.

·
2005 Member
834 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No need to be sorry for taking time off from EXD. Welcome back.

Never seen? Hmm, if I've seen these things when you reveal them I'm going to be mighty disappointed. Hah.
I should point out that you might have seen but not on any elantra! or Hyundai period.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts