Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 121 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to get a small hyundai meet set up for the 17th of july. all models are more than welcome to show up. not sure where this will be held yet but somewhere in the Hampton Roads area. Not planning on a huge meet or BBQ. just get us all together and check the cars out and maybe go for a cruise. PM me or post something if your interested or if you have an idea on a place to meet up. So far it looks like we have 3 people comming.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Make that four coming :D (not even breathing hard either) LOL

·
Backstage at RAW 7.19.04
197 Posts
2 days before my 22nd birthday! I guess I'll come down :smiley_ab
5 coming

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Myself and KDMDreaming have been talking about a location for this. right now its in a parking lot of a mall but i have a few other ideas. if we get about 20 or so people it will get kinda hard to get a spot with enough room but i'm sure we'll find something

Edit.. Black you make 6 confirmed

myself, Guess, KDMDreamin, Black, slvsleeper, ruahighlander.

so far its 5 elantras and 1 tib. KDM is looking into some of his tib buddys to see if they might be comming.

we are up to 8 people.

5 elantras, 2 tibs, and a sonata. also maybe a 14 sec kia rio but that is doubtfull

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Is the reality of a 14 second Rio what is doubtful or the fact that he may not come to the meet? JFWY :D :D

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
it is doubtfull if he will come. i invited him but he said that he was going out of town for a few weeks. now if something changes he'll be there.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
I'll see if I can con my buddy into coming with me, he has an 03 Tibby all modded up.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
the more the better. myself and KDMDreaming are looking into somethings to do after a meet. mainly so you NoVA guys don't drive 2-3 hours for a 30 min car meet. any suggestions or ideas?

I just posted a link on NT about this meet.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Do you have a local favorite dragstrip? Maybe an afternoon of bracket racing amoung friends would be cool.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
favorite yes. local no. there is a 1/8 mile track about an hour away or a 1/4 close to 2 hours away. its near richmond. the 1/4 mile track does have test and tune but they are normally pretty packed. not sure aobut the 1/8 mile track. i've never been there.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Well thats kinda too far isn't it. On the bright side at least my tank would be empty when we got there. I'm up for most anything you can come up with, but even a show and shine is cool with me.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thinking maybe a car cruise afterwords. there is a import tuner show the same day. so the imports will be out. however so will the cops.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Beth that is soo true.

Update. here is a link to my main choice for this. a city park with lots of parking. a picture lemme know what you people think.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
its in chesapeake. its the city park

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
well where were you thinking. i could use more ideas. mt trashmore?

1 - 20 of 121 Posts