Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
3,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi everyone,

OK,

Meet is set for April 23rd, a saturday. Starting @ or around 10:30 AM @ TY park in Hollywood Florida.

Let me know who is in.

so far

Rkzoma
NyckXD
RabidDogBoy
sed
Ford
O_GT (tentative)
SlimShady
Felixr
Dropped02XD
DaIllistWun
QuiQue
GunWoo82

shawn :)

pm me, AOL IM: Yoda SED , Email: [email protected]

·
Registered
3,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
great, now all you ppl in the central and south fl area, hit me back and let me know what your schedule is....

·
Premium Member
4,531 Posts
Looks like I have a weekend available in May 2035, I will be 65 then and retired - haha. I guess when you guys get a date together I will see if I can make it. Gotta see/hear/feel that SC that Ford has.

·
Modding Procrastinator
444 Posts
hahaha 4 hour drive for nyck. Count me in. I really was thinking of organizing one to have a bbq...but all that stuff sounds great. Count Nyck In!!! I can get any day off as long as i know 1-2 weeks in advance off.

·
Registered
3,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok we got three people!!!! YAY!!!!

seriously come on you tampa, OCALA, orlando people, take the drive come stay for a night and enjoy the company of fellow Elantra Enthusiasts!

Shawn :)

·
Registered
687 Posts
Maybe. My schedule is all messed up with my two jobs and school. But a Saturday or Sunday preferably Sunday or Saturday night would be cool

·
Modding Procrastinator
444 Posts
I'll try and get my bro to come

ok kewl. He said he'll go if he can get the date. Man the grin on his face when i said Ford will be there with his sc. hahaha

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
I'm going to be in south FL for a cruise but that won't be until mid july so if the meet is at the same time I'll come I won't have my xd with my I'll prolly be flying down maybe I'll rent 1!

·
Startin' to Mod!!!
57 Posts
i can definitely make it i live in miami, fl and i used to go to the park all the time, count me in as long as its on the weekend.....i have no plans..
Sean

·
*BARK*
155 Posts
Car accident? Owe Fat Tony some money? Vicious assault from a toddler? any hint at all? How about this: If I drive you will you require crutches? A personal bodyguard? A helmet?

·
Registered
3,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ooooh, i read about those central florida judges, they don't like street racers ;)

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
thats pretty cool of you nyck to drive all the way down here. kudos looks like a nice turnout . . better than my first south florida truck meet lol hope it goes well guys! come on everyone . . its not that far a drive from central florida and you will probably have a kickass time!
commit to coming down!

·
Registered
3,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ok so far we have:

sed - 01GLS
FordFasterR - 03 Supercharged GLS
NYCK -
Rabid Dog Boy
Felixr
Evil247 - if someone drives for him
Rckzoma - Tenative
O_GT
SlimShady8638

There are a whole lot more people in the south/central FL area. Where you guys at?

·
What red light where ???
125 Posts
rckozma said:
Looks like I have a weekend available in May 2035.
Yeah thats about my schedule. I work 7 F^#@ing days a week.
well maybe this summer if things work out I might be free.

1 - 20 of 84 Posts