Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Forced Induction Junkie
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is to everybody really not just the southeast, but would any of you be interested in doing a meet in the south? I mean, I would love to go to the northern meets but its just a little to far to drive. I know there's a giant show in NC at Rockingham dragway in August. Would anyone be interested in meeting up? Let me know!

Thomas

·
Registered
227 Posts
id like a meet some where in the south. but for me it would have to be close enough for me to drive to and from in the same day. some where in Tn. would be good or maby in SC. but im not sure if i could make a NC one. depends on how faw into NC.

·
Forced Induction Junkie
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
id like a meet some where in the south. but for me it would have to be close enough for me to drive to and from in the same day. some where in Tn. would be good or maby in SC. but im not sure if i could make a NC one. depends on how faw into NC.
Atlanta is a 4 and a half 5 hour drive to greensboro pending on what side of atl ur on. that ten hours, yea that's a lot of driving. I wouldn't care where we met up I would just like to meet some of yall. i plan on driving to florida sometime next month to visit my friend and help him move some stuff into his new shop. I might go to NGM and visit there for a while since I'm down there.

·
Registered
5,309 Posts
HIN is at charlotte next month me, bccoleman from here are going plus a few tiburons from newtiburon will be there plus one from the club i am in down here in South Carolina

·
Forced Induction Junkie
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dang HIN is looking like it might be okay this year. I'm going to sleep on it

·
Forced Induction Junkie
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
But the car needs so much work done to it. That a lot for less than a month

·
Registered
5,309 Posts
then just ride with him come on you get the chance to see another tidal wave hatch back haha its gona be fun

·
Forced Induction Junkie
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
okay okay okay. I got the day off. So who's driving? and who's picking me up?

·
Registered
5,309 Posts
and then once you guys get close to charlotte hopefully we can somehow meet up

·
Premium Member
9,901 Posts
i have family in TN.. medina i think
duno where that is in TN but id go if there was a meet not far from there lol

·
Registered
6,582 Posts
You can come down and stay at my crib. If you don't mind my wife and three kids here. Pittsburgh is only 6 or 7 hours from Winston Salem, so you are more than welcome to come down. Charlotte's HIN meet is about 2 hours away or so from where I live.

I'm also going to be flying struck1181 (Hayden) down from Long Island so he can go and meet some people, including TSmooth. He needs to talk to you about cylinder heads anyway, so I convinced him he needs to come down for the weekend. Good damn thing my wife works for NorthWest, free flights baby!!!

·
Registered
5,309 Posts
wow thats pretty nice of you dude to let people stay at your house whom you dont even know

·
Forced Induction Junkie
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
BColeman, I probably be giving you a call later on this week. As for rite now, Beasty sits at my apartment here in greensboro. if anyone wants to see or pet the beast, send me a message. I've been working on her for the last two days while my internet was down, and she's a little sick. so tomorrow actually today she's getting some exhust work done, and gonna take her on tuesday to get checked out at one of the performance shops here in gso.

What's the plan for HIN? r we meeting on sat?, or r we gonna do something friday night? any thoughts? At this rate I just might take beasty with me.

·
Registered
5,309 Posts
i know im coming in town on friday nite, i still gota reserve a room somewhere

·
Where's My Boomstick?
5,486 Posts
I live in charlotte, could be down for a meet at HIN. whats the details?

·
Registered
5,309 Posts
well newtiburon is planning a meet either friday night or saturday before the HIN show. I am caravaning with several people from the car club i am in down here in charleston on friday afternoon / evening its about a 4 hr drive up there so im trying to see if anyone is around charlotte maybe want to meet up friday night go bowling or cruise the strip i dunno anything about charlotte really

1 - 20 of 74 Posts