S/R Indiglo Gauges
Tiburon Multiguage with Mobydick Guage Faces
Chrome tweeter surrounds
KDM Seat Heaters Installed with Center Tray replacement

Interior Swap Progress:

GT Leather Seats
GT Leather Center Console
GT Leather Door Panels
GT Leather Shift Knob (with chrome button from Santa Fe)
Grey OEM Floor Mats
Grey Lower Half Interior Trim
Grey Rear deck and speaker covers
Grey Dash (waiting to be installed - 09/30/06)

Suspension:

Tuscani Strut Bar
Tiburon 19.2mm Rear Sway Bar

Engine:

Shark Racing Cold Air Intake

Misc:

Viper 130XV Remote Start with Keyless Entry
Fiamm Low Tone Horn

GREEN = Newest Mod

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts
Re: SuperGLS

The GT door panels turned out good. DAMNIT, now I want leather!

·
Registered
499 Posts

Hey, James! The car looks nice!
But this, my friend, needs to be cleaned! ;)

·
Registered
1,790 Posts

I like the light colored dash - you have nice white where I have a darker grey color......it looks so...plush. I'm used to the GT panels - nah nah.

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)

NEW PICS. Well, here are some brand new pics of my car. You can see some definite changes. First off, no more EGR/Astrel kit. Second, 35% tint all around (just happened yesterday). It's not as dark as I thought it was going to be, but I didn't want to have any trouble with the cops so this is good. Legal here in VA is 50% in the front and 35% everywhere else. I like the look a lot.

So... why no more kit? Well, to tell everyone the truth, I don't think I'm responsible enough to own one, haha. I kept scraping it on curbs. About a month of so ago I scraped it for the last time, a nice big scrape on the front so I decided to take it off instead of being a ricer, haha. Another reason is that the back piece was cracked a little bit (I think someone tried to steal it by trying to rip it off because I never hit or scraped the back). I'll put up a for sale post a little later.

PICS GONE.

Well, you can see here the residue left behind from when I took off the kit. I used some silicone glue stuff when I put it on that came with the kit. Nothing I've tried can get that stuff off. It's pissing me off at this point, ha.

Thoughts? (Tell me to lower it so I can give in to peer pressure).

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Countersteer forever
2,962 Posts

^ Lower it. ;)

It looks really good though. I like the way the lights look up front w/ the clear sidemarkers & fogs. And the tint is a nice touch. So you still haven't installed the spoiler, huh?

·
The Girl
2,894 Posts

love the chrome headlights!! I will have 2 put that on my x-mas list :) I also love the Leather interior, u did a great job!

I had 20% tint on my last car, no trouble w/the cops. I am not sure what the legal % is, it might be 35% too. I wonder if any one in Florida knows the legal %? I know one company would not do 20% so i had to go 2 another.

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts

You ever gonna put your spoiler on? It's not that hard.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts

Sleepers kick ass! (speaks in voice of Cartman) Now go forth and lower that mother!

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts

slvrsleeper said:
Sleepers kick ass! (speaks in voice of Cartman) Now go forth and lower that mother!
He kept hitting things with a kit on (read above) I don't think lowing it is a good idea for him.

You gonna put the mud/stone gaurds back on? It looks kinda plain around the wheels.

1 - 20 of 146 Posts