Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well me and a friend of mine was at a dealer looking for a new car for him and we came across a 2004 Suzuki Forenza it seemed to be a hyundai elantra from the looks of the whole car front 2 back....has anyone seen one up close and does anyone feel the same as me or know its the same car for a fact?

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok i thought it was one of us.i tried 2 talk my friend into getting it but he didnt.looked nice 2 me i would drive it

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
since GM bought out daewoo after their collapse, and since GM already owned suzuki, they felt they'd have a better chance of marketing the new daewoos in the US under the suzuki name, which undoubtedly conjures more images of reliable, japanese-origin cars in americans' minds than the korean daewoo name. plus americans might even think it's japanese, which is really misleading IMHO. smart move on GM's part tho. i read that they've made great improvements to the whole daewoo line, but that they're still not really up to par with their japanese competitors.

·
Registered
851 Posts
The old ones with the 3cylinder turbo? They make good rally cars.

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts
jcr557 has one of those in a rally-car form. He's showed me the pics. Little did we know that there's a rally-racer among us, huh? I'd upload a picture he sent me, but he may want to do that, so I'll let him.

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yea cuz for real i wouldnt mind having the Suzuki Forenza looks nice and dont see too many but now i know its a dressed up daewoo my mind has changed.my sis has a daewoo and its so ugly and always having problems.....sounds like what ppl say bout hyundai..o well we kno the truth

1 - 10 of 10 Posts