1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
no longer a newbie :)
600 Posts
These could make me go for "leather" in my car....

Its just that he says the covers are for Sonatas and Tibs also....aren't their seats designed differently than ours?....maybe the fit will not be so snug on our seats? He seems to be selling the covers for lots of cars...hmmm.

Otherwise, sign me up! Maybe I will give em a try anyway...its only $75

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I think it's for multiple cars because of the covering on the rear of the seats. They look like a stretchy material, like spandex-like stuff. That would keep it tight on several different designs. I really want to order these, but just bought an 04 santa fe, so maybe I'll let someone else go first to be sure. $75 suddenly means a lot more than it used to.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Seats look good to me as far as fitting. you may want to ask him whether its ultra leather or just some other kind of pleather. If it's ultra leather def. get them, that is the BEST pleather you can get. hardest part of this will probably be the install, with trying to line it up. :D

·
Registered
112 Posts
Well I told the seller that if I like these seats that I was going to pass that knowledge on to the people on this site. When I get the seat covers ( which should be in a day or two I will put them on and let everyone know how they are. I will also see if I can get us a deal if we were to get a group buy together. They also make the rear seats for about 130 so I will try to work out a price if they will give XD members a deal or not. I can't wait to see how these things look. By the way I got Black with Beige inserts. I plan to make my door panels inserts black leather so they should look pretty sweet together.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Well I got these in the mail today. I put one on so far. They look and feel more like high grade vinyl than leather but I gotta tell you I really like the look. I got the black with beige inserts and it goes great with my car. They feel nice to sit in and they look nice to. There are a couple problems to expect which are just the usaully with seat covers. They don't fit perfect right away but these are pretty thick which is good. They should break in and form to the seat nicely. Plus when I leave them in the hot air they should shink to the seat alittle giving it a more fitted good. The back is that nylon strech material so they don't look as good from the back seat. I'm overall opinion is that I'm happy that I got them. I figure I'm going to let them break in and see how that looks. If they look even better (which they should) I will probably end up getting the rear section to. Then all I will have to do is my leather door inserts and my interior will be done. My friend is coming over tomorrow. I will ask him to bring his digital camera so I can post some pics hopefully.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts