Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i'm gonna go see if i can get the tib and accent guys in on it too. but pending tally meet the first wknd in april...prob sat 2nd or sun 3rd.... lakewood plaza should be a good place to meet.

from south....take north monroe and turn left on MLK...first light as you pass albertsons on the right and mcdonalds on the left... plaza will be to your right

from north... take monroe south....turn right on MLK after you pass italian pie on the right...plaza on the right

from west....either take tennesse east to monroe and follow the south directions or... take tharpe east to MLK...turn left at the light and plaza will be on the left...

from east.... take appalachee to monroe... turn right....take north monroe and turn left on MLK...first light as you pass albertsons on the right and mcdonalds on the left... plaza will be to your right...or take i-10 west to monroe and follow directions from the north.

we'll prob just chill in the parking lot till we have to leave and then go find something to do or somewhere to drive...maybe drive through tally as a big hyundai club once we're all there.

ppl coming:
seraph0503 ( with two more gt's) EXD
2004elantragls( and his bro) EXD
03 Squalo GT NEWTIB
03'tiburonz NEWTIB

will update the list as i get pm's

·
Not such a Newbie
714 Posts
I'll be there. Not sure if my bro will make it though.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i have to work from 10-3 that day but i'll be in and out since i'm dong deliveries. did you get the pulleys and clutch/flywheel in yet?

·
Not such a Newbie
714 Posts
They're all here but I can't install them till my hand gets better. My bro just confirmed...he'll be there. How many poeple have confirmed so far?

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
like 5-8 ppl but now they r saying it's gonna rain all wknd so i don't know if it's worth it cus even if ppl show up no one's gonna want to show off in the rain really.

·
Not such a Newbie
714 Posts
Friday night: Thunderstorms, some strong this evening followed by a few showers overnight. Low 54F. Winds WSW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 70%. Rainfall possibly over one inch.
Saturday: Windy with a few clouds from time to time. High 64F. Winds WNW at 25 to 35 mph.
Saturday night: A mostly clear sky. Low 39F. NW winds at 15 to 25 mph, diminishing to 5 to 10 mph.
Sunday: Mainly sunny. High around 70F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph.

Looks to me like it'll be decent tomorrow. I don't mind showing my car in windy weather. I don't know if I'll be able to reschedule this. Tomorrow is pretty much my only day.

Regards,
Axel

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ok well i'll be there i'll just have to be in and out like i said. i washed my car and polished her and everything two days ago for this wknd. was gonna get a quick buff for tommorow but now she's dirty again

·
Not such a Newbie
714 Posts
Haha....I hate rain! I'm gonna swing by a car wash and hose her down a little. I can't really wash her right now.....what with my right hand all bandaged up. See ya there, bro.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
meet was a bust but we did have and 03 and 04 and an 05. and 2k4egls's car is looking good along with his bro's. the headers aren't all that loud either man...what gives?

·
Not such a Newbie
714 Posts
The Header isn't that loud because...

1.) You didn't hear me get on it. At WOT and above 4,000 RPMs, that thing screams!

2.) I have a 30 inch POS resonator installed that cuts down on noise a LOT.

I'm not done with my exhaust project. When I have the money, I'll have a high-flo cat installed, a glasspack, and a different muffler.

Oh, my brother's Elantra is 04 as well....only difference is his is a GT, mine's a GLS. And thanks for the compliment, man. Means a lot to me considering you're not a fan of big wings. I took some pics of mine and my brother's car before you got there, but they turned out like shit thanks to this POS digital camera.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts