Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
My name is Aaron
7,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay guys and gals, I know that I'm in Wise, VA, but close enough. Would anyone be interested in having a meet say, Johnson City or Kingsport Mall? any other suggestions, since I live closer to Knoxville, thats about as far as I can go. I want to try to have it sometime in April.

·
Registered
371 Posts
well sure i would like to do that, im lenoir nc and thats too far from there. Yea let me know some details when it gets closer to that time.

·
My name is Aaron
7,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
gotcha will do

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'm game for a meet. How about a road rally, trip. I have drove through the Johnson City/Kingsport area, LOTS of nice roads. A good place to keep your heart moving fast. Also, the great Smokes are near if you can find empty roads. Check out killboy.com, it shows God's country.

·
My name is Aaron
7,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
im really not too familiar with that area, or SWeVA for that matter. I'm from up near the DC area and I normally know NOVA pretty well. So anyone that knows the SWeVA, NETN areas please step in if you know of any good spots that wouldn't be too far from Wise, VA.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Vampyrate, I like the area roads that you live around. Last Jan/Feb, I was working at the Lear plant in Lebanon,VA. The road from Lebanon to Abringtion was fun at 70+. I rented a Santa Fe (great SUV), couple of those roads almost made me shit in my pants. The only thing I did not like was no fun. After 6, the towns closed up. And there were no women for fun times (all the women went to TN for fun). But I did have fun in Kingsport.

So I am game for Kingsport or Morristown, TN

·
My name is Aaron
7,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i cant do the last weekend in january im going home to see my fiance, but the first weekend in feb seems to be good. so lets set the date for february 4th in the kingsport mall parking lot. i will try to get there early and set up a spot there (havent decided where to park yet). PM for my cell phone number if youre in

·
My name is Aaron
7,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ricer, post up some directions to get there and im all for it

·
My name is Aaron
7,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well if everyone else is game im all for it, we could meet somewhere first and drive there. anyone live nearby thats willing to sacrifice their place for about an hour?

·
My name is Aaron
7,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ok, here are the final plans/info for it:
Date: Feb. 4
Meet at 1pm at kingsport mall for a "pre-meet" and thenhead on down to the road
so the time is 1pm-whenever we get bored.
there will be opportunites for pics at both locaions and bring your cameras.

PM me for my cellphone number and other info

·
Registered
5,309 Posts
maybe im crazy or not but im gona be down at this meet

·
Acountabilibuddy
4,862 Posts
Vampyrate said:
Meet at 1pm at kingsport mall for a "pre-meet" and thenhead on down to the road
Do you mean meet at kingsport then drive to tail of the dragon? because that would be an awefully long drive...

·
My name is Aaron
7,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
so far that seems like the best bet... anyother idea on meeting places? i dont really know TN that much and all i know about is kingsport

·
Registered
5,309 Posts
all i ask is if we can have some awesome senic picture stops
;-)

·
My name is Aaron
7,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
def. that is a givin!

·
Acountabilibuddy
4,862 Posts
Check the link I posted, and click on accomodations (sp?) and see if any of those look good to you.

·
My name is Aaron
7,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
all of those accomodations are too far away for me to go, think just having a meet at the mall will be good and maybe have tail of the dragon i the spring when it gets warmer. as far as senic places go, i can find one near the mall for you scott lol

1 - 20 of 94 Posts