EBC sport (slotted+ dimpled) rotors
EBC greenstuff pads
Rotora SS brake lines....
Maxxim Def-Con6 17x7
BF Goodrich KDW2 205/45/zr17
tiburon 19.2 sway bar
Eibach springs
Removed lower intake assembly
Factory tiburon aluminum pedal set (incl. dead pedal)
Stewart warner 15psi boost gauge
Apexi I-display (coming soon)
Kenwood Excelon KDC-x659
infinity Basslink
Kicker Rs6 component system
kenwood kfc -1689ie rear fill
Kenwood KAC-849 4 channel amp
clips are all rolling start/ street start....not launches...from stop signs...
clip1
clip2
clip3
clip4
clip5
clip6
clip7

Attachments

·
My name is Aaron
7,827 Posts
that is one sexy *** car... when youre not looking, im stealing it and leaving you with my CAI with a REAL, yes, i said it, real AEM bypass

·
Registered
3,325 Posts
03SilverBullet said:
Thats really hot man but the whine would get to me after a while.
You big baby :) Thats the sound of raw power.You'll get use to it

·
s/c xd gt
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
it does not sound like that all the time.... easy on gas and it'll sound like any regular stock elantra that has had intake mods...
although it is a lot more noticeable than in the XJR i had the joy of driving for a few years....

·
Banned
4,074 Posts
th003g said:
it does not sound like that all the time.... easy on gas and it'll sound like any regular stock elantra that has had intake mods...
although it is a lot more noticeable than in the XJR i had the joy of driving for a few years....
I sent you a PM.

Im interested on where I can get one of these and what it will cost.

·
Registered
3,325 Posts
I must agree,thats one nice car man.Whats next for your whip?

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
Kind of on topic...but is there another Long Island meet and if so t003g are you going? also can someone post up or pm a link i cant find it.

·
Registered
6,582 Posts
That's awesome, loved the sound clips.

Are capable of changing out the pulley for more boost? Also, can you use an aftercooler with that kind of S/C?

Also, I noticed your car is Tidal Wave Blue, which I thought was only available on the '04's and up. Or, could you possible have the limited edition Hydrogen Blue that some of the '03 and a half's came in?

That's a sweet ride man. Do you plan on putting headers in the future? Also, I thought I heard an exhaust in the background, how does it sound in person? Can you actually hear it over the S/C whine, or is the S/C louder?

Keep up the good work...

·
Banned
4,074 Posts
toymachine566 said:
Kind of on topic...but is there another Long Island meet and if so t003g are you going? also can someone post up or pm a link i cant find it.
http://www.elantraxd.com/forums/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=13737

BColeman said:
That's awesome, loved the sound clips.

Are capable of changing out the pulley for more boost? Also, can you use an aftercooler with that kind of S/C?

Also, I noticed your car is Tidal Wave Blue, which I thought was only available on the '04's and up. Or, could you possible have the limited edition Hydrogen Blue that some of the '03 and a half's came in?

That's a sweet ride man. Do you plan on putting headers in the future? Also, I thought I heard an exhaust in the background, how does it sound in person? Can you actually hear it over the S/C whine, or is the S/C louder?

Keep up the good work...
Iv seen it in person, I dont remember him having a exhaust. You deff hear the S/C whine.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts