OK its that time of the year to get some sunburn at the beach. We are creating this event in request from our friends at Club4G that are having one of the biggest Car Cruise event of the year. Since we know how to handle big events like this we are honored to manage this Beach Meet and offer everyone a good get together day with food and fun. That is why we are inviting other clubs to join us and have a great time. And of course show off your ride. At the end that is what gets us together. So let's get this going.
Fort DeSoto Beach
3500 Pinellas Bayway S
St Petersburg, FL 33715
(The City is also Tierra Verde)
After I-4 Finish, you need to continue to the Left lane heading to St. Petersburg 275, then exit at 682 west (Exit 17) you can follow the signs for the beach. There's one Toll of .50 cents or E-Pass and a second one of .35cents or E-Pass. There is also a new Fee of $5.00 per vehicle to enter the park.
The Beach Meet 2012
Saturday June 30th, 2012
The Event will be between 12:00pm and 5:00pm
Where we Meet:
For the people driving from Orlando area or before Orlando we can Meet at the Rest Are on I-4 Mile Marker 46 heading Westbound after Exit 48 at 10:00am
For the Local in Tampa or the west side coast people you can go directly to the beach or plan your meet spot.
2 Shelters have been rented for us in order to be more comfortable under the sun or just in case it rains.
Food will be offer for those with a Wristband for a charge of $5.00 but you are welcome to bring your own food and drinks as well.
Xtreme Members Eat FREE!
The last day to pay $5.00 for the wristband is June 25th. If you pay after the 25th or at the Beach the charge is $10.00. The wristband will give you access to Unlimited Food and Drinks, but please be responsible so others can eat as well. So if you haven't paid for your wristband or your invites please visit our site in order to register http://www.xecofl.com/event-registration/?ee=6
If you want to confirm your payment we have an automated updated list here http://www.xecofl.com/event-registration/event-attendees-list/ If your name doesn't show up it means the registration didn't complete or there was an error with the PayPal process, but if you got charged the amount please send us your confirmation code using our Contact Us page http://www.xecofl.com/contact-us/
- Auto City Imports
1.Weddings and Special Event functions require permission from the department and are subject to additional fees. This includes picnics with more than 500 attendees. See special event information at http://www.pinellascounty.org/parks
2. Decorations cannot be affixed to shelter or picnic tables with staples, tacks, nails, thumbtacks, etc. No helium balloons, water balloons, silly string or confetti of any kind.
3. Alcoholic beverages are not permitted.
4. Place all refuse in trash containers provided.
5. Use of fire prohibited except in grills. No open fires on public beach areas.
6. Park in designated areas only. Violators will be ticketed. Parking spaces are not guaranteed with a shelter reservation
7. Some shelters have electricity, however, we do not guarantee it will be available on your date. Moonwalks will require a generator.
8. Items requiring the use of water are not allowed. Paintball games are prohibited.
9. Inflatable’s such as moonwalks, without water elements; petting zoos; and/or food vendors are allowed but require insurance that list the Pinellas County Board of County Commissioners as additional insured. Go to http://www.pinellascounty.org/parks for link to vendors who currently have been approved by our Risk Mgt Department. We do not recommend vendors.
10. Music and public address systems are permitted, however, the volume level should not be audible from a distance of 50 feet.
11. Picnic tables have been secured to the shelter and cannot be moved within or out of the shelter. We do not supply or move extra tables to your shelter. You are not permitted to move tables from one shelter to another.
12. Shelters are reserved only once per day and are reserved rain or shine. No refunds due to rain.
13. Shelters can be reserved 365 days in advance but not less than 72-96 hours in advance (Holiday weekends are 96 hours).
14. The earliest reservations can start is 8 AM and must end by sunset.
15. Requests for refunds must be provided in writing. Amount of refund is based on the following policy:
a) 5 days or more advance notice = FULL REFUND
b) 4 days or less = NO REFUND
c) No shows = NO REFUND
- Falselink + 1
- foxrider20 +4
- IraqVeteran +1
- gser7 +1
- Kentucky Killer
- Phantom_4G +1
- ya boy willz
- Les Joey Paul
- <3GT +1
- Petelax +1
- FNG +1
- Rydahog +1
- MikeC5 +1
- finald8ta +2
- NavySailorMS3G +1
- BigMerf +10
- Andrew G89
306.4 KB Views: 13