Hyundai Elantra Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
The Girl
2,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you know if http://www.dreamka4u.com is reputable company? I was interested in the crome grill shown below. Unless anyone knows where I can get it for cheaper?

Also, when putting on a mesh grill I noticed that there is a plastic crome finish underneath the black. Is it possible to sand that off to display the crome underneath? My husband stated that there is no finish and it will damage when wet. If this is the case all I would have to do is put a clear finish to protect it.
Let me know what you think I should do.:confused: :confused:

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts
I got my grille from Dreamka4u. They are reputable. However, the grill I received is not exactly like the one in the picture. See my car in the showroom post for pictures. As far as price, you won't find it for cheaper.

Yes, you can remove the black from the grile. Good luck and godspeed on that one. I tried for a while, got frustrated. Got the dremel, ruined that grille. Spray painted it. Didn't look great - went back to a stock grille. Then i found the one from dreamka4u and I love it. I'll put a pic of my car here as soon as I get a chance to find one.

·
Registered
108 Posts
I too have different grill (oem style) that i really havent seen on no one elses car, i will see if i post up a pic of it soon

1 - 7 of 7 Posts