Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
EVERYONE LOVES HYPNOTOAD!
1,361 Posts
So will it be MTV, video games, or the internet that gets blaimed for this one? Where were the parents?

Needless tragedy.

·
Registered
4,605 Posts
Gman said:
So will it be MTV, video games, or the internet that gets blaimed for this one? Where were the parents?

Needless tragedy.
Read the story, the mother was at work...who knows perhaps she was a single parent...but another question is, where was the babysitter or a supervisor? Yes very uncalled for...SICK!

·
scared like cheese
1,083 Posts
I can not understand how even the most mentally challenged or ill person could even comprehend this kind of horror. Regardless of wether it prevents someone else from commiting a crime this would be the perfect use of the death penalty, if nothing else the world would be rid of this sick f$#@ that did this.

·
Hyundai Dealer
811 Posts
That is pitiful! Why in Good Gods name would anyone do that?

·
Registered
851 Posts
Somebody make me the judge, jury, and executioner and quick.

·
Registered
4,605 Posts
Steve said:
Somebody make me the judge, jury, and executioner and quick.

The old fashion death penalty would be good, a 10 man firing squad with only 2 live bullets in random spots...no black bag on the head and eyes open...

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Absolutely disgusting...see the photo of the guy? - looks like the next serial killer to me if that was the murderer.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Thats just sick, thats terrible to know that even in nice communities monsters like that are still around.

·
Hyundai Dealer
811 Posts
Anyone who would do that cant deserve special treatment or leaniency! Light em up!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts