Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got the warning as I loaded into EXD 2 minutes ago. Anyone else?

·
Premium Member
9,901 Posts
yeah chrome says dont go here at all.
i emailed one of the new admins but who knows when they will get a chance to hit email.
im guessing a bad AD slipped in somwhere linking to something harmful.

i know the point of ads is to get revenue, but id recommend not clicking on them until we can figure out whats going on.
and yes, google is blocking mad traffic, results etc.

im getting this:

------------------------------------------
Warning: Something's Not Right Here!
www.elantraxd.com contains malware. Your computer might catch a virus if you visit this site.
Google has found malicious software may be installed onto your computer if you proceed. If you've visited this site in the past or you trust this site, it's possible that it has just recently been compromised by a hacker. You should not proceed, and perhaps try again tomorrow or go somewhere else.
We have already notified www.elantraxd.com that we found malware on the site. For more about the problems found on www.elantraxd.com, visit the Google Safe Browsing diagnostic page.

If you understand that visiting this site may harm your computer, proceed anyway.

---------------------------------

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts
I got no warnings yesterday or today. Running Chrome.

EDIT:

Then I tried to post this, and got a malware warning. HA.

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts
Here are the details:

Of the 11 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 3 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2011-12-18, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2011-12-18.
Malicious software is hosted on 1 domain(s), including ponpot.in/.

2 domain(s) appear to be functioning as intermediaries for distributing malware to visitors of this site, including autoforums.com/, goodmanager.in/.

This site was hosted on 2 network(s) including AS36351 (SOFTLAYER), AS25847 (SERVINT).

·
Premium Member
9,901 Posts
Re: Google Chrome says "Malware Detected!" for elantraxd.com

good to see its all cleared up.
crazy stuff

1 - 11 of 11 Posts