Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok I don't really view this forum that much, forget about posting in it, but I have to get this off my chest.

Ford and i went to a tiburon meet today, WHICH FORD WAS INVITED TO!!!

All we got was attitude from all the tib owners about being there.. Ok I know i don't own a tib, but between ford and I we have spent a good deal of time,effort and money on our cars I mean at least have some respect for that right? bur no, they only said to us... oh I didn't think that any elantras would be here and a dirty look...

I just hope that elantra owners wouldn't show that much disrespect for tib owners
Shawn :)

·
Registered
371 Posts
Well...
Personally I don't know what tib owners gave you attitudes... though I noticed you all kinda parked on the other side and just chilled over there... I talked with you all a bit because we have the same engines...

I actually enjoyed looking at/talking with the fellow beta engines/owners...

After everyone ate we went into D&B... but when we were going in we didn't see you all... and everyone was asking where the elantra owners went... we had no idea...

Maybe it would have been better if we all would have just gone to Fridays to eat, rather than half of the tib owners going to quiznos, half got in a suv and went to bk's, and I remember hearing you all were going somewhere for pizza ??

sorry ya had a bad time though...

·
19 second madman
2,506 Posts
hrmm....I think any hyundai owner with a mocking attitude towards another person's car needs to be nut-slapped. (obviously there are exceptions)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Well, that's GK owners for ya. Most of them suck, some are cool :bang:
Jumping on the Hyundai bandwagon, just when a 'socially acceptable' car comes out :rolleyes:

·
Registered
281 Posts
Try not to let it get you down. It's like that for every car. I drove a 2nd gen rx7 and all the 3rd gen drivers look down on the car. Then 2nd gen drivers that drove turboII's looked down on the n/a's. From what it seemed only a few where jerks. but who knows.

·
Banned
1,078 Posts
Give me a break you want attention drawn to BS issues that you have with other Hyundai owners. So hey lets post about it on a public message board, and bitch and moan YEAH!!YEAH!!.

Sorry I have owned 2 Hyundai's (2 model years) a Turbulence and a GK, and don't forget it TOOK THE GK to get Hyundai on the map, not the XD,XG,RD even couldn't do it it was the tiburon.

I don't even own a hyundai anymore so :ssst:

:D

·
Registered
3,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hey why don't you blow me dude, I was posting something that pissed me off that I didn't think should happen. If you don't think that someone should post about it, or you think its stupid then fine, but don't negate my post by telling me to shut up. See thats whats so fuckin wrong with this place, the one and only time I post something in the flame forum I get bashed for doing it.

fuck this

im out

·
Banned
1,078 Posts
I am an asshole I know this :D

Just when the newbies that just got into the scene whine and bitch about something it aggrivates me :) so I can vent to about that.

Does the newbie need a tissue..... ;)

You would not have survived if you were a tib owner on Fxtreme, you would probably cry....need a tissue.

:abovelol:

·
Registered
3,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
please lock this, there is no need to continue this trivial banter.

thank you

shawn :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.