Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Poster God
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so what u guys think if i slightly tint the headlights to kinda match the tinted tailights, just curious will take picture of headlight and see if i can photochop it to show u how it would look. or if not the whole headlight how about the corner of the headlight where the signal is. :D

·
Registered
384 Posts
It will definitely not be legal as you're decreasing the effectiveness of your headlights. If you're going to smoke the turn signal only, PLEASE take the light apart and just smoke the transluscent plastic part - only smoking a portion of the outer housing would look :gay:. They would be a lot more attention getting to cops because there are a few cars that have smoke(ish) tails from the factory, but not smoked headlights.

·
Poster God
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well i remember back in the day they sold the headlight covers, but i remember getting a ticket cause they said i couldnt use them during the night.

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Why would you tint them if you got busted for having covers over them? You will just get a fix it ticket, and have to take the paint out again.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Well, it might look cool but you won't have bright enough to drive at night.

I tinted front wind shield 50% and have Audi A6 HID Projector.

I got ticket a month ago and took the tints off.

After that, when I drive at night, I didn't know my HID was that Bright!

Furthermore, much much better sight at night.

Daytime, I hate sun so still kinda sucks.

That's why I tinted back only front windows, no more wind shield tint.

The tail light cover let the light go through 90% so if the same style cover, it might be ok.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts