Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say it was really hard for me to chose a COTM this month. There's only a 3 vote difference between 1st and 3rd places right now, so I'm guessing I'm not the only one who had a difficult choice.

I'm glad that there's starting to be some good competition in COTM, with fewer 'landslide' victories. It really shows that there's getting to be a lot of hot XDs out there.

By the way, I'm making another run in the next couple months (Aug or Sep), just as soon as I finish my mods 'in progress'. I've put about ~$700 more mods in my car since my last COTM attempt, so I'm anxious to show it all off.

·
Registered
883 Posts
Thanks, I appreciate it! I got some pretty stiff competition though, what with Watson's masterpiece and all. Watson - you don't have to beg for votes - our cars speak for themselves. Best of luck to you and extra special thanks to all those who may throw their votes my way.

¡Gracias tanto damas y caballeros!
Болшое спасибо Дамы и Господа!
Vielen Dank sehr viel sehr geehrten Damen und Herren!
Merci beaucoup mesdames et messieurs!

·
Hyundai Dealer
811 Posts
Begging gets me nowhere anyway! Damn that Rshack and last month. I will never give up! I will not go quietly into the night...I will stand up and fight because today is MY Independence Day!!!

·
Other options seeker
693 Posts
Hatchetman, just noticed your sig (after viewing the cars) and in German it should be "Vielen Dank sehr geehrte Damn und Herren" to be proper grammar. Just FYI

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
COTM is Car Of The Month. It is a section of the forum. Click HERE

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Oy! All you damned foolish kidsh witsh your cars and the modifying, why? why? You could have been at temple! :D Sorry thats not Yiddish its Mel Brooks but thats all I got

1 - 20 of 34 Posts