Hyundai Elantra Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi yall! I have a 2013 elantra coupe with 35k on it, no major issues. The other day I was taking an exit curve and my traction control light came on and all of a sudden the brakes applied themselves and slowed down my car...heard braking noises untill i almost came to a complete stop. I hit the brakes myself and then the car went back to normal driving all the way home. What the heck????!!!! can anyone help me?:laugh:

·
road race warrior
297 Posts
Electronic Stability Control?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi yall! I have a 2013 elantra coupe with 35k on it, no major issues. The other day I was taking an exit curve and my traction control light came on and all of a sudden the brakes applied themselves and slowed down my car...heard braking noises untill i almost came to a complete stop. I hit the brakes myself and then the car went back to normal driving all the way home. What the heck????!!!! can anyone help me?:laugh:
Did you ever resolve the issue? This is happening to me.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Most likely it happen because of Traction Control Unit temporarily lost signal or got incorrect signal from one of wheel sensors. You can check wire harness and connectors for wheel speed sensors, then check sensors itself for any damages.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts