Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
In my quest to redo the interior, I now have GT door panels with the spot for the tweeters. This wasn't planned, just the way it worked out. It's kinda Gay IMO to have the speaker grate with no speaker in it. I'm looking for a no-work replacement (No drilling bigger hole type deal) to put a tweeter in there. I have Alpine Type-S speakers all the way around right now. Should I find a comparable sized Alpine (I like to brand-match) or just order some Hyundai OEMs?

Any suggestions on other speakers would be appreciated as well. I am not looking to do a full component set - just add the tweeters.

EDIT
Whoa! Hyundai can kiss my A--. They want $34.47 each for a tweeter. That's kina steep for OEM speakers.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
I feel like an ass! I've got the tweeters that came out of those doors right here! I'll send them to you ASAP Only bad news is that I mutilated the factory mount in my quest to get my Blaupunkts to fit there. A little super glue and they should be fine though, my bad man. just PM me your address and I'll get it taken care of. edit: never mind Mike I've got it they're on the way to you now.

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Ok, well that's been solved. Thanks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts