1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Too much time spent here.
1,258 Posts
Oh brother, not another one. And this is for $ 175 US? that is insane.

Gotta love the statements too:
Sure it would be nice to have a real one. But hey! we are not all RICH ya know!

·
Backstage at RAW 7.19.04
197 Posts
Hey MCM
I found your Mustang.....don't hate
:bowdown:

·
Hyundai Dealer
811 Posts
WOW...I thought the turbo whistler for the exhaust was bad. this takes on a whole new meaning for pathetic white trash ricey shit!

·
Registered
384 Posts
All I have to say is: why? That's worse than the wheel inserts that make it look like you have cross drilled rotors (and no caliper LOL).

·
Registered
687 Posts
That is about the gayest thing Ive ever seen

·
Hyundai Dealer
811 Posts
next it will be tubbed out rear wheels for a front wheel drive car.....which i have already seen 1 loser do that to a beat ass beretta!

·
Registered
638 Posts
so i guess if you bought this one you`d need to buy the exhaust thingy to get the sound ey?

i hope i never see one of these on a car as i'd be ashamed of having to cruise home to get changed from pissing myself laughing :ssst:

·
Hyundai Dealer
811 Posts
anyone who buys this should get the urbo whistler as a complimentary "you are a loser" parting gift!

·
19 second madman
2,506 Posts
i liked the chrysler car picture the best. im pretty fucking sure that a supercharger wouldnt mount like that on that car....you should turn it sideways =P

·
*BARK*
155 Posts

:abovelol: :abovelol: :abovelol: :abovelol: :abovelol: :abovelol: :abovelol: :abovelol: :abovelol: :abovelol: :abovelol: :abovelol: :abovelol: :abovelol: :abovelol: :abovelol: :abovelol: :abovelol: :abovelol: :abovelol: :abovelol: :abovelol: :abovelol:

·
no longer a newbie :)
600 Posts
I thought the whistle thing was stupid.........this is so much worse I can not find words in the English language to describe my disgust properly!

:pukeface:

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
ill sell you mine, since no one thinks its cool i will take it off my car and sell it back first 100 bucks takes it :(

·
Registered
883 Posts
:gotrice:​
somebody's gotta photochop this onto an xd.
that would be tha shizznit - fo shizzle :D
I wonder who the supplier is. I'd love to become an authorized dealer.
NOT!!!
I bet the person who left that positive feedback put it on a civic -j/k

1 - 20 of 31 Posts