Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Strut Bar-SOLD-working pics of CAI, still for sale

CAI have been used in the car for about 6 months.....in good condition just needs to be cleaned off. There is some scratches/abrasion right at the bend where the tube goes in the fender wheel. Also KORE strut bar in excellent condition. will sell both for 125 bucks. I believe I have the original box for the CAI, I need to double check though...IF i cant sell both to one buyer, I prefer a local buyer for the strut bar

separate price: 100 for CAI plus shipping, and 25 for Strut bar
pics to come..

I know these strut bar pics dont do any justice but I can get more if someone wants an up close and personal pic...same with CAI, i can get up close and personals if someone wants them

will get close up pics this afternoon, But since I dont have the box for the strut bar, I prefer local buyers, PRICE FOR CAI HAS DROPPED TO 70 BUCKS AND I WILL COVER FOR SHIPPING!

·
Premium Member
1,275 Posts
Hell, for $25 I'd buy the strut bar. I'm in Pennsylvania, but if you come up to the Baltimore meet in August I can meet you there :)

·
06 GT Silver 5M
59 Posts
you got pm

·
In da game for a while...
1,635 Posts
I pm'd you yesterday...pls get back to me.....

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
UPDATE:

strut bar-SOLD

CAI-still available, will email anyone who wants pics (since im having problems linking from my site) and is interested in buying

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Strut Bar-SOLD-working pics of CAI, still for sale

Pics of CAI... (the bracket is broken off but I actually didnt even need it, once you have the 3 parts connected and screwed down tight, it will not budge at all) Also there are some scratches on the bend where it goes into the fender wheel but it goes un-noticeable once you install it cause you cant even see that part

1 - 12 of 12 Posts