Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll be visiting Florida in December and wanted to know if anyone wanted to met up. I'll be staying in Jacksonville but will be traveling all over the state if people want to meet up. I should be down in the Clearwater area to see David (Johnholmes) at some point. The days I will be there are: December 16th-23rd.

I know its 2 months away but I just wanted to put it out there for anyone who might be free.

·
Calf...Ankles...Cankles!!
12,676 Posts
i'm pretty sure nyelantraguy is in florida right now
worthless post. what does that have to do with him going down in 2 months?

if you decide to go down to st. augustine for any amount of time, theres a **** load of good places to eat. the conch house is great...bit pricey, but good time. we went on friday night and they had live music. dinner for 2 with a bunch of drinks was ~100-110 bucks, but we did eat prime rib, lobster, oysters, alligator tail, etc etc.

·
Registered
4,751 Posts
Conch House is the ish!

·
12,676 Posts
yeah. we also went to "the reef", sand dune (i believe), panama hatties, OC Whites (great), A1A ale works, and "the world famous oasis", for a few others..

·
Registered
5,683 Posts
Well if your gonna be in Orlando or the Space Coast (Brevard county/ Cocoa, Cocoa Beach, Melbourne) let me know.

·
Super Moderator
12,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I've been to st. augustine before just not sure if we'll be going there this time around. I think that I will be in Orlando since I have a friend of mine to visit there so hopefully I can meet up with a bunch of you guys.

·
Registered
5,683 Posts
Thats a busy time at the Officers Club so i wont be able to request a specific day off cept Wed (cause its my SET day off) So the 17th should be doable (assuming u want to drive to Orlando that soon)

·
Registered
4,550 Posts
I just got back literally 10 minutes ago from West Palm beach. i was down there 4 days visiting family. my dad is thinking about buying my grandma's house down there that she doesnt live in anymore. that would be a sick vacation home!

·
Premium Member
4,531 Posts
Let me know when you hit Orlando, you have to go thru there to get to Clearwater from Jax. We should try to do a meet in either O-town or Clearwater. You have my number.

·
12,676 Posts
i used to live near clearwater in oldsmar....i was real young though

·
Super Moderator
12,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
4 weeks to go! :)

·
Super Moderator
12,635 Posts