Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone else played the Winning Eleven series of Soccer games on PS2? I played World Soccer Winning Eleven 7 International last night at a friends house and it's amazing. I relate the experience to playing Tony Hawk 1 for the first time. It's a game I never thought I would like or want to play because I don't like to skate or play soccer in real life, but these games make you want to get out there and play. Winning Eleven is a great game, although quite difficult when first starting out. We played for 3 hours or so last night and it felt like it was just a couple minutes, it was so fun that I didn't even realize the time flying by. Anyway, what I'm saying is, even if you don't like soccer you should try this game out because it is a GREAT game. You'll find yourself yelling at the TV, but hey, that's what video games are all about.

Here's a review.

http://ps2.ign.com/articles/491/491237p1.html?fromint=1

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
226 Posts
ever play FIFA soccer. now that's a game with a learning curve u can play for months and learn something new everytime you start a match. i still haven't gotten good with the off the ball controls. and yeah i'm a soccer junky but i only play FIFA so to answer your question no i haven't played it.
:hijacked:
Onimusha 3 is great. if you liked the first one you'll like the third one. the second was was so so but this was is the best as far as gameplay and the story is really good. not to mention the soundtrack is awesome.

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Countersteer forever
2,962 Posts
SuperGLS said:
And yeah, all Capcom games are good, well, 95% of them.
That's certainly true about Street Fighter II. It was a great game, and the only one I ever bought for my Super Nintendo. I highly recommend it. :thumbsup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts