Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I've known that I've liked this car, but the other day I saw my first hooked up one driving around. I think it was just an S60, but none the less it was pretty hot.

www.swedespeed.com has this project S60R. It's beautiful (although I would have kept the stock Pegasus wheels). Here is a direct link: http://www.swedespeed.com/news/uploads/features/s60r_project.jpg

Anyway, I think I've fallen in love. Now all I need is $41,000. Hmm.

What is everyone's thoughts on these?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Countersteer forever
2,962 Posts
It's a cool car... AWD & lots of power. You'd save a lot of money getting a Legacy GT for only $26K though. :)

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
175 Posts
hey guys i own a v70r and its the fastest stock station wagon stock ever
and here is the run down
275 horses
250 ftlbs of tourqe
AWD
turbocharger

This is one mean car i just wish volvo would make more r cars but those are tho only ones

·
Registered
231 Posts
uh... there is no M5 Wagon. they do have the new 545 Wagon, which won't be sold in US.

For profit reasons, BMW USA is only selling 530 Wagon.

But I wanna see your V70 R race a S6 Avant with a 340hp 4.2 V8. That should be fun.

I love the S60 R. Who would expect a volvo to pack 300 hp???

·
Registered
175 Posts
Yeah my volvo is the ultimate sleeper people pull up at a stop light and rev their engines and then i punch it of the line and they get smoked by a 5000 pound station wagon

" I'M rich Biatch"

1 - 12 of 12 Posts