Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I resized my pictures

My Whip :abovelol: before :

My whip :tongue: after : "over night parts from Japan",(er Austrailia & Canada & the US), Thanks to Carbonman's, Blue GT's, Jay's parts & an Astrel lip kit, lowering kits with help from Ilanpro

·
Not such a Newbie
714 Posts
Looks great! I'm curious. How much does a lip kit like that cost? How much for paint and install?

Axel

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
Definitely looks good to me. What's with the eyelids? Chopped I hope? Oh, and now you need to get some KDM fogs to complete the look. Keep up the good work.

2004ElantraGLS said:
Looks great! I'm curious. How much does a lip kit like that cost? How much for paint and install?

Axel
Most of us got ours for $250 shipped when EGR (who makes the kits for Astrel) was liquidating their stock. You can still get them from PSC (www.performancestylingcentre.com.au). That'll probably run you $650 or more with shipping.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
As for kits, check out http://www.elantraxd.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22

Eyelids are real. We'll see if they pass PA inspection :) I like the look of the projector fogs.

I don't plan on lowering it yet, I don't know if you can see how steep my driveway is, I had to put a 2 x 6 in the rain gutter, not sure how long I'll keep that there so I can drive up it with out scraping

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
SuperGLS said:
Definitely looks good to me. What's with the eyelids? Chopped I hope? Oh, and now you need to get some KDM fogs to complete the look. Keep up the good work.
HEY!! those are my babies your talking about, lol ;)
and those are KDM fogs too

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts
Yea, damnit! They are awesome ;)

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I resized my pictures & added one more view :eek:

·
Registered
851 Posts
I deem it awesome. :)

·
Registered
422 Posts
Did you get the rear ? I have the EGR/Astrel kit as well just have not gotten around to putting it on and well I have the front and sides and no rear lol

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Since I bought my kit off a guy here, Sorry I forgot your name, when I did the test fit it appeared that the rear fit (no fault of his) but it turns out that he had the 4 door kit & when I put it on for real I found out that there is a big differnce when it comes to rear bumpers.. So if someone had a 5 door rear end I could swap or if some one needs a 4 door rear lip that is painted black I have one ready to go :)

·
Registered
422 Posts
Omg man thats so funny I bought mine like that but i knew the rear was for a 4 door so I just went with it cuz I wanted the front and sides. lol.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Guess. That's funny I thought the same thing if it did not fit, because it is black it is not that noticable.. :eek:

Super, Thanks for the info, but I agree it is alot of money.. Besides you never know what will pop up on ElantraXD.

Also I have a super steep driveway.. once I get the front over the hump I know I don't have to worry about the rest of the car scraping LOL

you can sorta see in it the pcitures

1 - 20 of 29 Posts