·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
93 w i d e b o d y e l a n t r a TURBO

·
Registered
851 Posts
Wow! Definitely the nicest '93 I've ever seen! Are you entering any shows this year, like Darknights?

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Steve said:
Wow! Definitely the nicest '93 I've ever seen! Are you entering any shows this year, like Darknights?
Thanks man. :D
I entered in year 3 of DKN (I think that was 2002), but this year I'm not sure. I've got some trailer damage that needs to be fixed first, so if I can fix it up in time, then yah, I'll be there.

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Lots of work...very nice....I've attended every Darknights.....hmmm, trying to remember......hope you can make it out this year.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks jo.
I'll do my best to try and get out there.

XTRAWLD said:
Lots of work...very nice....I've attended every Darknights.....hmmm, trying to remember......hope you can make it out this year.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Some night-time recent pics...

·
Registered
314 Posts
After seeing this car on cardomain and reading that article about how this elantra came to be, i have to say that this is the best elantra on earth. No elantra has gone thru as much work as this lil machine.

·
Banned
1,078 Posts
After seeing this car on cardomain and reading that article about how this elantra came to be, i have to say that this is the best elantra on earth. No elantra has gone thru as much work as this lil machine.
Cause real people would spend the cash else where, after it is all said and done it is still a hyundai.

No offense, but would rather get an Evo, WRX, Legacy

·
Registered
422 Posts
Thats right be like every other sheep on the farm and go with everything they do. to be honest this elantra is a black sheep that I would gladly take over an EVO , STI ,ETC . But then again thats me and I've never liked doing what everyone else does.

·
Registered
851 Posts
Do real people buy an IS300 and talk a lot?... I think it's rather amazing that this Hyundai kicks ass at every car show, but much more importantly has the power to go out and send a MkIV Supra TT whimpering home with its tail between its legs. ;)

·
Banned
1,078 Posts
Do real people buy an IS300 and talk a lot
yeah I talk a lot and can back it up thanks considering I was in the hyundai scene way before A LOT of the people on this board.

Also, let me see how many HYUNDAI classes our @ a show..let me think Zero, how many class specifics's are there?...for everything else, Lexus, toyota, honda etc...so when hyundai gets its head out of the ground builds a better car then maybe they will get treated fairly.

They don't now, the cars are not up to where others are @...plain and simple...they can not compete in the market. REASON why I no longer own the POS called a Tiburon

I think it's rather amazing that this Hyundai kicks ass at every car show, but much more importantly has the power to go out and send a MkIV Supra TT whimpering home with its tail between its legs.
Oh really?...I have seen 900 HP supras...so going to send that home I would like to see that.

Like I said no one wants to put money into a underclassed car, not many at least

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.