Hyundai Elantra Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bent a stock steel wheel on my '01 Elantra, and I am desperately in search of one. Looking to buy one, but may buy a pair if that is what you are looking to get rid. I have not had any luck locating one in a junkyard here in Nebraska. Or does anyone know if anyother stock wheels would fit on the Elantra?

Please email me [email protected]

THANKS!

·
EVERYONE LOVES HYPNOTOAD!
1,361 Posts
Whats your zip? I will see how much it would cost to send it to you. I have a set sitting under my deck

EDIT: I looked up the general zip of 68127 and it would cost $20 just to ship it. How much were you interested in paying?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Gman said:
Whats your zip? I will see how much it would cost to send it to you. I have a set sitting under my deck

EDIT: I looked up the general zip of 68127 and it would cost $20 just to ship it. How much were you interested in paying?

Gman: I am at 68147. I have no idea what a used steel wheel would go for. Name a price and I will let you know. Are you to get rid of whole set, one, or two? Let me know man, no fun riding around on a bent rim!

Thanks to everyone that did reply. I did find a junk yard that could ship one to me this morning.

Thanks!

·
EVERYONE LOVES HYPNOTOAD!
1,361 Posts
Prob the cheapest I could go is $50 shipped for 1. Have you looked for a sonata 15" steelie? All the sonatas up till the current v6 used the same lugs as us.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts