Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Calf...Ankles...Cankles!!
12,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can you guys still get big seedless watermelons down there? if so, let me know.

and yes, im serious.

·
Premium Member
4,531 Posts
When you say 'big' how big are you talking. Usually I see them about the size of a basketball.

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
On an un-related, related comment.....

My dad planted a plant that grows tomatoes and potatoes from the same plant.

Oh, pickled watermelon ftw...lol

·
12,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the ones we got up here were about the size of a basketball, but a little longer.

they stopped carrying them up here, and ive been craving some watermelon. im hoping someone can ship me 1-2 for some $. lol

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts

·
12,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well, i got a couple small pre-cut pieces at the store tonight, but it was like 4-5$ for 2 small pieces. hell, when they had them, they were 3-4$ for a whole one

ive been so hungry for it though, i could justify 4$ for a couple pieces...maybe it will hold me over for a week or so

·
Premium Member
4,531 Posts
I can check the grocery store the next time I am in there, but I would be afraid that with shipping it would get bruised or worse.

·
Premium Member
9,901 Posts
So does anyone have tips for facial hair? (sorry keyan, im just flashin to your thread :D)

and when you say they stopped carrying them, are you referring to seedless or watermelon altogether? i cant tell whether you just want some watermelor or whether your just too lazy to spit out the seeds..

·
Veni, Vidi, Velcro
10,969 Posts
Evan, are you SURE you're not black? ;)

(Don't even start complaining about stereotyping, it's just a joke. )

·
Veni, Vidi, Velcro
10,969 Posts
The funny thing is...my co-worker (who is black) asked what I was laughing about when I read this thread, and after reading it himself he told me to ask and make sure he wasn't black himself.

·
12,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
...below the waist, guys

1 - 19 of 19 Posts