Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Hyundai Dealer
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to everyone one this site. You all helped me so much! There is no way I could have done this car without you. It is my pleasure after 8 months of work and planning to unveil my 2001 XD. I hope I do you all proud! :multiples

I hope I can get your support for my car in June COTM!! It would be a team victory actually you all helped me so much! check out June COTM for pics!! I just nominated my ride

·
Registered
880 Posts
car looks nice...lots of work

sed, are you withdrawing cuz you think watson should win or are you scared and don't think you stand a chance?? :poke:

·
Hyundai Dealer
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks a ton guys really! Its so nice to see all that work come together and have the finished product look so good. I was very nervous about all this!

·
Registered
3,151 Posts
lol...

With all the things I have done to my car that NOONE else has, i wouldn't be suprised if people would vote for me, my car is no where near as pretty as his, but I know some people will like it.

To answer your question though, I believe he deserves the COTM, his car is really nice, there are a lot of things I would not have done, but i respect the time, effort, thought, and money he put into the car.

once again, great job watson I hope you win, you deserve it.

shawn :)

·
Hyundai Dealer
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks....the only pics I could get up are on COTM....so for now you have to go there to see them

·
Hyundai Dealer
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
:luvlove: AWWW thanks Hatchet...I love you man!

·
Hyundai Dealer
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
I think I am screwed now though. I wanted my big unveiling to be COTM and Rshack is back at exactly 1 yr. His car is really nice. Hopefully the newcomer to COTM will get some love and steal a few votes away. He has a damn nice car though. It might be close. I might have to open up like 30 new screen names and vote myself in or my plan will be foiled :crash_com ......just kiddin about the voter fraud...or am I? :ssst:

·
no longer a newbie :)
600 Posts
The body kit looks sick!! :)

You do the work on it yourself? Is it an "Ebay Special"? :cool:

simply: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

·
Hyundai Dealer
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
I bought the kit from NRGMotortrend....I got a great body guy too...he also did my interior work. I know you cant tell from the pics but all that is smooth like clear coat...he even sanded all the ruff stuff around the cup holders smooth!

Dont squash my dreams everyone VOTE 4 ME!!!! :eclipsee_

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Bump - your car is nice.....really....the red is a little too much for me, but it still looks nice. The kit is outstanding. The exterior is just awesome. Is that sorta rectanglar thing at the back your exhaust?? COTM shoulda been yours man!

·
Hyundai Dealer
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Yeah thats an Evo 5 exhaust its designed for the hatchback evo rear bumper

I guess i will just have to enter for July now. July is my Bday month so maybe I will get lucky!

1 - 20 of 47 Posts