Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd better enjoy this before all you moderator poster god types assert your dominance. I like the new format, nice and neat! While I'm here I do have a question. How do the rankings work? I noticed that I became a Jr Member at 50 posts, can someone clue me in as to how many posts per promotion etc.

·
Hyundai Dealer
811 Posts
just when I was feelin like I had some seniority now this!! just kiddin!!

·
Banned
11,228 Posts
I worked hard to become a full member!! It took almost 6 months the last time. Oh well, a noob isn't too bad.

·
Registered
542 Posts
I know I saw a little spot when I was registering about changing that, and I tried, but it wouldn't let me . Now, I cant find it again...LOL!

·
Registered
429 Posts
well i like having the ability to change it. like mine now. i know a bit about auto-x but i know very little about other stuff. this way people can customize to show what they know about if they want to.

·
Banned
11,228 Posts
Hey, you can change it. This really is cool!!

·
Registered
542 Posts
I know it doesn't really mean anything, but it took a long time to reach God status on the old board, and comming here as a newb and starting all over just didnt seem right, so......just trying to stay where I was...

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I found it too! Neato Torpedo!

·
06 GT Silver 5M
59 Posts
Noob... no i am a master ricer of posts ty very much! :p very neat feature

·
Banned
11,228 Posts
Maybe now some of the postwhoring will stop because we're not trying to reach anything special. I like this!!

·
06 GT Silver 5M
59 Posts
TAke it back take it back! (hides in corner mutering to self, "It can't be true, it can't!")

1 - 20 of 28 Posts