Hyundai Elantra Forum banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Welcome to the latest version of ElantraXD.com! Unfortunately, the data from the old software could not be transfered into the new one. But you can still access it by clicking on "Archive" link at the top.

You will also need to register again. Once you register, a message with activation link will be emailed to you. Since that email will be generated by forum software, it may be blocked by anti-spam software. That's why I recommend using email that does not have automatic spam block. Certain email accounts may put an email message generated by forum into the bulk folder. So make sure to check there too. If you have a problem registering, please send me an email at [email protected]
Here are email providers that will most probably have a problem receiving an activation message: aol.com netscape.net excite.com
So I highly recommend NOT using those email accounts for registration purposes.

After you activate your user account, you will be able post in the forum and access other features of the website. If you have any questions, please post here. Have fun!

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you, guys! I am glad you like it.
Browse around and take a look at the new features.
Arcade: now those who are bored at work can play games right here on this website. All the scores will be recorded and High Scores will be displayed. You can even challenge each other.
Calendar: now there are two calendars: EXD calendar and Private calendar. EXD calendar is a public calendar where special events (car shows, meets, etc) and birthdays will be posted. Private calendrar is just that, a private calendar. You can add your own events to it and nobody else will be able to see them. Good for planning, reminders and those kind of things.
Profile: you can upload your own avatar, a small picture that will be displayed in every post you make next to your screenname. You can also upload profile pictures, bigger pictures that will be viewable in your profile (good for pix of your car).

·
Banned
11,228 Posts
O.K., this is kinda nice, but now we all have to start over as newbies? That kinda sucks, guess its time to start post whoring!!(jk)

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Wow the new XD sure is purty! I won't add to the list of new newbie gripes since I was sort of a newbie already, great stuff Blue

·
Premium Member
4,531 Posts
Very nice blue, when I get home tonight (working now) I will really check it out. But I like it already.

·
Banned
11,228 Posts
I'm not so sure, I kinda liked the simplicity of the old way better.
Ain't too keen on this here new-fangeled stuff! ;)

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yeah, I know it's a little different and has more features, more sophisticated. Some time will be needed to get used to. But in the long run, I think you will realize the benefits of this software.
And if you don't know what smth means or how to do smth, don't afraid to ask!
even though this is all new to me too and I am still learning. hehe

1 - 20 of 58 Posts