Hyundai Elantra Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Poster God
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
well i got them today, here is the pics of the mirror before i put it on, i tried taking some DIY picture but was way to hard, cause i had to run wire and take door panels off and trim stuff so i just took a picture of it on the car so what u guys think :D

the last pic isn't that great will take more tommorow in the day, the fit was pretty close for being my first guess, but looks close enough for me, hell, if someone can get one closer tell me.

·
Registered
880 Posts
maybe it's just me but they look a bit out of place. i think it's the color, maybe painting it body color would help...but then agian a picture of the whole car with those on would look different. other than that me likey

·
Poster God
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
actually there not made for the elantra, they are from a accord 98-2002 if i am not mistaken, i measured one here at work, and took a chance its not totally perfect fit but damn close. i might order the carbon fiber one, and sell these if i do sell these i might sell these for like 30 bucks plus shipping which probably be another 6 or 7 bucks.

·
Poster God
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
there was a model that was electric just didnt want to get them untill i made shure they fit, now i might get the carbon fiber one that is electric. for now these where a test model, that is why i am thinking of selling them to get the other model.

·
Poster God
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
LOL cause we have korean cars and i am a guy with small ears LOL :tongue:

as far as wiring it it wasn't to bad i had to take the door panel off and run the wire from the mirror down inside the door to the harness that goes throught the door to the fender. then i had a metal hanger and remove the headlight and ran the wire throught to the front of the car then i connected the wire to the hanger and pulled it through to the front where i connected it to the turnsignal. the mirror could either be blue or orange i stuck with the orange even though the blue looked bad ass but to stay legal. i did it that way i may put a switch to the blue later on just so i can turn it on when i am parked.

·
Banned
4,074 Posts
Lucky,what color are the LED'S and do they blink normal or fast?....If I get them I want them in chrome cuz I have the chrome K-Spec mirror covers and I love them..I saw them on a website for the 01-03 Elantra,now if I can only remember what website it was..LoL.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts