Hyundai Elantra Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Poster God
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i took it of and i am going to have them fill the wholes, so what u guys think i actually like it better this way now. :D

·
Registered
194 Posts
Sweet look car. Nice looking lines.

·
Registered
130 Posts
yeah, i actualy like the long decals on the side, i'm not to excited over the roll-call, but thats just a personal opinion, where did you get that decal, and does it cover up the factory pen-stripes pretty well?

·
Poster God
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
thx for all the comments, yeah i think i will get the factory one, will see if i can get rid of the aluminum spoiler either here or on new tiburon or hp, as far as the decal, i like the decal myself, i didnt have any pinstripe on my car, but i got this decal from my local sign shops. the roll call is there cause i got to give props to some of the sponsors.

·
Banned
1,078 Posts
the roll call is there cause i got to give props to some of the sponsors.
Wow man, YOU have all those sponsers?

Please share some insight, I have a couple (2) and I knew what it took to get them.

Also, car looks 100% better :D

·
Poster God
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
well spike the sponsor are mostly simple to get as long as u dont ask for much. see people think getting sponsor is getting al kinds of stuff free. i used to work for auto parts store for like 6 years so i have been to sema and ces which are the big trade shows in vegas, hell my cousin right now works for trend that does billet, and they got a couple car in sema. but the way u get sponsor is to just present your car like a job app. what i mean is make it look professional. u know what the intentions are as far as show and and far as goal. next would be which sponsor u hit up. for instance i am going to be hitting up ignited for a lighted push button switch. thats it, do u think the company will go for it a 65 dollar switch for some advertising. maybe maybe not but hey if i was the ad person i shure as heck go for it. some sponsor will give u big discount, i had one guy email me and asked if i wanted the lambo door and was going to sell me the kit for half like 400 bucks but problem is i would have to modify some stuff and it was going to be a test car. so it depends. the sponsor i have are simple alpine, cause i got some stuff from a stereo shop that i used to work for and the alpine rep was cool. that was cool.i got the intrax at a discount price from intrax, i got the dunlop discount and free K & N filter when i worked at the auto part store. so u see u start small then u can work up to bigger things, still waiting for sponsor kit from compactdivision but craig is really busy. so u see it not that company wont give u stuff. its that u can't have all the stuff for free. plus i have owned a previous show car. so that help alot to cause i show them what i did to that car and plan to do with this car.

·
19 second madman
2,506 Posts
Im glad the wing is gone.....very glad. but please, dont sell it to another hyundai owner... it looks pretty good without a wing, i'd keep it that way.
dont you think your wheels are a little small for a show car?
I like the overall look of the car actually. think of something to do with the grill though, since the chrome doesnt go with the rest of your car. I would make a suggestion, but I royally f*cked up my grill trying to be bootleg and modify it. maybe one day when I care, I'll fix it. I just dont know what would look good there

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts
I think your car is a little too 'sport' to go without a spoiler. OEM type from www.spoilerdepot.com would be the way to go. I've been thinking about getting one of those, but I'm still not sold on having a spoiler on my car yet.

·
Poster God
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
yeah i am hoping to get a grill from carbonman or if anyone can make one that looks sweet will buy it from them, but waiting for the gls group buy that he said he was going to do and to come back from vacation. as far as where i got the decal i got it from a local sign guy they can make it for u u just got to kinda give them the dimensions. also the wheel yeah i know there smaller then the usual 16 or 17 but i wanted 15, cause that way i still have about the same control and feel as the stock size tires. maybe later i will got to 17 but for now these will work i can always put these on my wife elantra. :D

·
Registered
499 Posts
Another vote for OEM spoiler from me.
As for the wheels, they don't really look that small. I actually thought they were 16s.

·
Poster God
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
the rims are proline, i got them at pep boys, and there gunmetal, and the size 15 with 195/50 r 15 they sell them in 16 and 17 i think. i just went with this size cause i like to keep it close to the original size with lower pro tires

·
Registered
687 Posts
looks much better

1 - 20 of 26 Posts