Hyundai Elantra Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Poster God
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well here is my indiglo gauge cluster i have had it for awile but didnt post a pic so i figured it should for people that are looking for different gauges, i will soon have the matching a/f and volt gauge

·
EVERYONE LOVES HYPNOTOAD!
1,361 Posts
looks good - just like mine :)

Where did you put the dimmer switch? I mounted my in the edge if the glovebox

·
Registered
255 Posts
looks good, where did you get the gauges?

·
Registered
732 Posts
His car does look pretty good. We met up last weekend, and I was impressed, CF everywhere, but not Rice.

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts
How are the full indiglos? I've got reverse indiglos, and are happy with those, just curious - does it see too bright with the whole face lit?

·
Registered
255 Posts
They don't fit the GT tho right?

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
I have the digital inverter so I can get 4-5 shades of blue and of green. On the brightest setting they are too bright for me. I usually keep it on the second brightest and it isn't a problem at all. You get a reflection of the gauges in the drivers side window or windshield though (which isn't too bad as it isn't in the line of sight.

Well, they'll fit in the GT, but I don't think they'll work correctly.

Actually, the Indiglo ones might work because, like on mine, no stock lighting is used at all (no light for the odometer because that's how I hooked it up). I'm not sure about the Reverse Indiglo ones though as I believe they use the stock lighting.

I'd be happy with the GT gauges if I were you.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
255 Posts
They are nice but Id rather have white faces

1 - 11 of 11 Posts