Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what would be needed to be KDM styling? this is what i planned on getting
chrome inside handles
gt black molding w/o lights
advante xd racing badges
gt fog lights
04 tailights
04 oem wing
i know i'm missing stuff.....please post it here.....oh and there are no cheesy stickers going on so dont post them! thanks...and no GTR badges!

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts
Chrome outer door handles (full replacements from Dreamka4u, not the covers from Kspec), Chrome trunk garnish, and definately the chrome grill, as listed above.

·
Premium Member
1,275 Posts
Onelove5683 said:
ticket holder, red hazards switch, kdm grill
If we're talking about a GT hatch, I don't think it can use a ticket holder. I think that spot holds a rear windshield sprayer or something to that effect.

·
Banned
1,078 Posts
Of course, you'd need Digital Climate Control if you really wanted to complete the look.
Won't work, well the GK one would not work on the US spec ones, the pins did not match, and the sensors would have to be wired and installed on the US spec car

What ever happened to those damned side skirts?
Which ones the factory ones?, You can buy them, they should be only the UBS plastic lightwieght, I priced them one time for someone here.

Also don't forget the extra sets of fog lamps, and the GTR emblems ;)

·
turbo envy
12,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
um....yeah i'll stick to the regular fog lights and the regular badges...i said KDM style not RICE KDM!! *LOL* thats it?? the outside hadles will go nice with my rims ;)

side skirts??? i dont i have seen them....anybody have a pic?

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts

·
19 second madman
2,506 Posts
only1db said:
um....yeah i'll stick to the regular fog lights and the regular badges...i said KDM style not RICE KDM!! *LOL* thats it?? the outside hadles will go nice with my rims ;)

side skirts??? i dont i have seen them....anybody have a pic?
im pretty sure that almost all _DM styling attempts are ricey

1 - 17 of 17 Posts